Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

14 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

No interest in our first game of the season. I think this is the best squad we've had in a while so hoping for good things this season.

Season books at the ready.

2-1 Cowdenbeath, Liam Buchanan hat-trick.

Don't seem to get fans of either side posting on here much these days. A hard one but our home record with them iis'nt too bag,

5 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Suffering a bit from a lack of enthusiasm about season, expecting a season of mid table mediocrity. Game could go either way. According to the P&J Cameron might be back which is a big boost to us but don’t know how fit he is.

I hope the P&J is wrong!

Agree with Thom & Gerry. Elgin were poor last week and apart from the last 20mins were overrun in midfield. Very little fluency or composure not helped in my view by the constant shouting from Gavin in the stand. Let the players play and resolve any issues at half time. Not confident about this season at all .Hopefully we win enough games to keep us safe but work rate can only take you so far and there is a lack of quality in the squad.

Decent day out in the sun. Thought we were strolling it before letting Elgin back in the game, only disappointment for me is arriving about 3 minutes too early, as I just missed the 50 50 number.

Ref was pretty decent, let the game flow and kept his cards in his pocket.

If this team stays fit and not suspended then I think it could be a decent season

Always think a game against Elgin is a measure of where you are at considering they are generally above half way every season.

Thought we could and should have had more than 3 and it was good for the lad to score his first senior goal. First real chance in front of goal for him in the times he has come on and he took it well.