Hibernian v Kilmarnock

45 minutes ago, Zing. said:

f**k knows what Madden was doing when Magennis was away 1v1 with the keeper. No need to stop the game. 

I think the issue is that yer Killie boy simultaneously got skinned by Magennis, and suffered an apparent broken leg and a painful outbreak of face cancer all at the same time.

It was the clutching of the head that forced Bobby Madden to blow the whistle due to possible head injury.

I'm sure he'll be right as rain by teatime tonight, so not to worry.

I think the issue is that yer Killie boy simultaneously got skinned by Magennis, and suffered an apparent broken leg and a painful outbreak of face cancer all at the same time.
It was the clutching of the head that forced Bobby Madden to blow the whistle due to possible head injury.
I'm sure he'll be right as rain by teatime tonight, so not to worry.

He has a very serious hamstring injury. Please delete this disrespectful post.

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

f**k knows what Madden was doing when Magennis was away 1v1 with the keeper. No need to stop the game. 

Need to see it again to be sure there was no contact whatsoever, but otherwise I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what Madden was thinking. 

From where I was it looked like no contact at all, Stokes pulling a hammy, the Hibs boy going clean through and Madden inexplicably blowing his whistle.... fair to say I would have done my dinger had it been the other way round! Heads gone stuff 

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Bobby Madden making that decision then running up the touching and grinning at the Hibs fans giving him pelters thus resulting in even more pelters.

You have to respect the hustle.

He loves all that laughing and joking with/at the crowd stuff. He has a career in panto as the villain when the refereeing dries up.

We were decent first half, not decent second half. Right result ultimately. TW says we're still in the market for 2 players. I believe both will be forwards. Fingers crossed. Highlight of the game for me was myself and 2 others inadvertently entering the hibs end at the start, singing Killie songs down the front, getting a mouthful from angry hibees before a wee fat steward lassie ran over and excitedly told us "you'll need tae git in yer ain end before ye stert a riot!". She then bollocked every steward in the home stand as she led us out the ground and into the away end.