Best kit in the league

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Yes, East Fife's easily the most horrid, a burberry style home top and a pile of sick as an away top. 

Best kits are Airdrie.

I have never liked our home either but as for away kit are you sure you are not mixing us up with Queens Park??????

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Our kits are poor this year. Mainly because the sponsor looks utterly ganting as mentioned above.

The strip is better than a good number of our recent efforts but agree that the sponsor print is very badly designed.

8 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Can you just please describe the away strip you are talking about rather than a pile of sick just to confirm which one you are talking about

I thought describing it as the East Fife away kit would be unequivocal, but here's a picture if you need confirmation.

East_Fife_Away1__12419.1625828484.500.500.jpg

13 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

I have never liked our home either but as for away kit are you sure you are not mixing us up with Queens Park??????

Controversial, but I really like the Queens Park away top. It's absolutely mental obviously, but it's such a unique idea for a kit and chimes will with the ultra traditional home top. I'm all for an away kit to be experimental, especially when there's a really good idea or reasoning behind it.

The East Fife tops are just the absolute worst that Joma has to offer, which is saying something. Also, maybe I'm going mental, but was the home kit voted for by the support?

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Also, maybe I'm going mental, but was the home kit voted for by the support?

It was, I want to place on record I voted for another option. As I said at the time though, it's difficult to change too much if you wear stripes or hoops without it being radical & it seems popular amongst our support. 

Thought both Airdrie & Clyde's were better last season, but they'll probably grow on me. Montrose's is probably the best, would like to see it in the flesh but they'll probably not wear it at Bayview.