The Binos v Kelty Hearts

Game of the Day for League 2 at Forthbank this Saturday when the Bookies Favourite for the League Title come to visit.

Can the Binos upset the odds and cause an upset by sending Kelty home to think again ? or will they prove too strong for the Binos and get all 3 points. ?

On paper Kelty have to fancy their chances but can the Binos surprise them after edging past Stenny last week.

Prediction Binos 1 Kelty Hearts 1 [emoji3]

2 hours ago, rhliston said:

Game of the Day for League 2 at Forthbank this Saturday when the Bookies Favourite for the League Title come to visit.

Can the Binos upset the odds and cause an upset by sending Kelty home to think again ? or will they prove too strong for the Binos and get all 3 points. ?

On paper Kelty have to fancy their chances but can the Binos surprise them after edging past Stenny last week.

Prediction Binos 1 Kelty Hearts 1 emoji3.png

Should be a tight game! Hearts says 2.1 Kelty. Head says 1.1 also! 

32 minutes ago, Mountain Goat Stirling A said:

Hopefully a home win but a draw is on the cards, 1-1.

However when was the last time we won at home in the League?  Monkey off our back and beat the newsboy's - sorted. 😉 

It was 30 March 1-0 v Stenhousemuir, since then 2 draws and 3 defeats. My memory is like yours, it seemed a lot longer ago than that, probably the result of the lack of goals at home throughout the season 11 from 11 league games!

If we've turned that corner we must have hopes for tomorrow. Although with Mackin suspended I'm not sure that the manager has any confidence in Heaver or Bikey, still one of them is likely to have to step up tomorrow. Both offer pace which Mackin for all his other attributes, doesn't.

9 minutes ago, onecowden said:

It’s good to get the title decider done right away. The winner can plan for a higher league next season and the losers get ready for the play offs.

Whatever the  result I at least will  be planning for a trip to Annan and an enjoyable pre-match in the Shed, nothing more long term.

Edited by AlbionMan

Biggest home game of the season, and the club have decided to split season ticket holders/pay at the gate customers into opposite stands tomorrow so our support will be split up. 

That's me getting the excuses in early. 

Dreadful stuff from the Albion again in an important home game. Easiest win Kelty will have all year. They even gave us a goal to make it look like half a contest. 

Aye, we missed Jack Leitch and Dylan Mackin today, but there was little gameplan in evidence. No idea why the manager persisted with Bikey up top and Carrick on the wing rather than the other way around. Flanagan was decent until they brought that hair bear No.16 on at LB who absolutely destroyed him any time he tried to attack. 

Oh, and Kurtis Roberts is absolutely fucking shite. 

All in all, gutted. How many times are we going to totally bottle important home games? Manager has to take a hard look at himself tonight. 

Normal service resumed. That was so like all those Forthbank games after the March resumption. Different players but the same outcome: stuck on the back foot with a total lack of any cunning to get forward.

22 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

All in all, gutted. How many times are we going to totally bottle important home games? Manager has to take a hard look at himself tonight. 

It’s great how we get interviews with the manager on YouTube after every game but it’s all friendly softball questions. I’d love someone to challenge him on why our home league form is so atrocious, why he released Binnie etc. 

He’s been given a decent budget to sign a decent team but let’s be honest he failed last season and I’m worried he’s going to find a way to fail again this season. That performance today was so inept, he really does seem to make us less than the sum of our parts.