Jump to content

FIFA 22


mrpaddyx
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’m 2 squads left to do for Williams, the 82 and 83 so should be cheap enough. Has he been decent? Notice the 2 star weak foot much?

He seems pretty menacing so far. First game I played with him he scored two of three in a twelfth minute rage quit 😂 have avoided trying to use his left foot for the most part for obvious reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Played a few games last night and actually enjoyed it. 

 

Gameplay is better, have to take a touch then pass more often than not as otherwise it'll probably not go as planned. Feels much more realistic since they patched ridiculous finesse shots too. 

 

Up to Div 4 and now got 1500 points, so next question is how the f**k does it work from here? I can play playoffs anytime, and need to win 5/9 to get Champions entry? And from there is Weekend League still Friday-Sunday?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Played a few games last night and actually enjoyed it. 
 
Gameplay is better, have to take a touch then pass more often than not as otherwise it'll probably not go as planned. Feels much more realistic since they patched ridiculous finesse shots too. 
 
Up to Div 4 and now got 1500 points, so next question is how the f**k does it work from here? I can play playoffs anytime, and need to win 5/9 to get Champions entry? And from there is Weekend League still Friday-Sunday?

Yep, that’s exactly it with qualification and weekend league. WL is only 20 games now…last week I got to 8 and gave the rest of my games away.

I prefer the new system, seems much less stressful at the weekend, for me anyway. Qualification is a bit sweatier.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Against my better judgement I piled back in for more WL torture this weekend, but it was actually a pretty straightforward and very quick one. Controlled every single game and only a few vintage incidences of BS denied me a perfect record; only lost two games before I reached Rank 1, then was given a win and gave one to someone else. Piss poor rewards again but it's all #MoneyInTheBank I suppose.

Anyone who likes to play on the front foot, I'd strongly recommend trying out the narrow diamond formation with high depth. Kind of depends on the personnel you have available but I couldn't say no to Fekir and am playing him as an attacking centre mid, a role in which he's registered 13G and 5A from 26 games (all WL/Elite division). Elsewhere, my long-term investment in Theo Hernandez's IF has taken a total bodying in the last week so I'm thinking about just cashing out and replacing him with that new Jordan Amavi card, which is very similar and less than a fifth of the price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After last week's debacle I seem to have massively turned a corner in this game. Tried a 442 and now seem to have defenders where they should be and have good movement up top, bit of pack luck helped with TOW Gnarby + Kramaric and that Muikele card all from packs in the same day. Packed Suarez from SB rewards but can't really fit him in with any chemistry. 

 

ETA

Played a few qualifiers for weekend league and getting murdered in every game, not 100% sure how this bit works now.

Screenshot_20211024-105632_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-105635_Companion.jpg

Edited by thomas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, thomas said:

After last week's debacle I seem to have massively turned a corner in this game. Tried a 442 and now seem to have defenders where they should be and have good movement up top, bit of pack luck helped with TOW Gnarby + Kramaric and that Muikele card all from packs in the same day. Packed Suarez from SB rewards but can't really fit him in with any chemistry. 

 

ETA

Played a few qualifiers for weekend league and getting murdered in every game, not 100% sure how this bit works now.

Screenshot_20211024-105632_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-105635_Companion.jpg

You're chemistry genuinely stresses me out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Struggling to get the chemistry quite right to be fair, I generally always try to keep players on a 7 minimum but with what's available to me I've just went with this. Sane, Witsel and Ramos don't seem to suffer from the low chemistry and have probably been my most consistent players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, thomas said:

Struggling to get the chemistry quite right to be fair, I generally always try to keep players on a 7 minimum but with what's available to me I've just went with this. Sane, Witsel and Ramos don't seem to suffer from the low chemistry and have probably been my most consistent players.

Personally I’d bin Ramos and Angelino and bring in Alphonso Davies and Maxence Lacroix. Up front also swap for Haaland and Werner. That should pretty much give you full chem on most players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Personally I’d bin Ramos and Angelino and bring in Alphonso Davies and Maxence Lacroix. Up front also swap for Haaland and Werner. That should pretty much give you full chem on most players. 

I generally always used Werner in the past but found him useless for me this time round, that was before switching to 442 though so might give him another shot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, thomas said:

Struggling to get the chemistry quite right to be fair, I generally always try to keep players on a 7 minimum but with what's available to me I've just went with this. Sane, Witsel and Ramos don't seem to suffer from the low chemistry and have probably been my most consistent players.

Is there a particular reason why you are sticking with "what's available" when you have 825k there?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

Is there a particular reason why you are sticking with "what's available" when you have 825k there?? 

Not really tbh, probably should look at splashing out on a couple of players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, thomas said:

Not really tbh, probably should look at splashing out on a couple of players.

Just curious really, play the way you want to play obviously.

 

I started the year with intentions of sticking to Everton/Scotland players including Tim Cahill hero card and hopefully leading to Dalglish Icon card but it very quickly went out the window when I packed a tradable Mbappe and was getting scudded every game.

 

Even if you don't want the big guns and ending up with the same team as everyone else, you've got plenty coins there to get a good side with full chem. It'll make a difference in champs qualifiers and champs I'd imagine so you could even have seperate teams for seperate game modes to stay competitive in champs but then use whatever you like in rivals/battles.

Edited by #Gary
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

Just curious really, play the way you want to play 

Got most of the coins through bronze packs while the wife watched some pish on TV, I tend to mainly just see who I pack and build round that only really spending the coins on SBC.

 

Anyway team tweaked due to packing that defender from failing to qualify for weekend league and finishing the SBC for the POM, chemistry is better now 😂

20211025_173847.jpg

20211025_173829.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...