FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/06/2022 at 21:27, mrpaddyx said:

Anyone else still playing?

This shapeshifters promo has been ok and the Summer Swaps could be OK.

I played the first Fut Champions and then never played again until TOTS were in Fut Champs rewards.

I'm quite impressed with the content this season, I think they've done brilliant, it's just gameplay that's keeping me away.

On 30/06/2022 at 21:27, mrpaddyx said:

Anyone else still playing?

This shapeshifters promo has been ok and the Summer Swaps could be OK.

9 minutes ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

I played the first Fut Champions and then never played again until TOTS were in Fut Champs rewards.

I'm quite impressed with the workcontent this season, I think they've done brilliant, it's just gameplay that's keeping me away.

Aye although had horrendous luck today so chucked it for a while, the summer swaps are alright, gonna just plump for the 85x20 packs for as much fodder as possible, badly need a left back and a right sided attacker, 

Just cant seem to get to div 3, ive passed the last marker but when im in the promotion game its like the game doesn't want me to, players start misplacing passes, rebounds never fall to my team, opponents keepers can predict the future lol

This is my team, thankfully packed Ruud Gullit a few months ago and got 4 million coins for him so been good.

Pepe was an objectives player did a few challenges to get him, Fernandinho, Vardy and Kane were all SBCs and the rest bar the red picks I am able to trade.

Beckham is absolutely deadly with his crosses and more than makes up for his lack of pace.

IMG_3694.jpg

21 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

This is my team, thankfully packed Ruud Gullit a few months ago and got 4 million coins for him so been good.

Pepe was an objectives player did a few challenges to get him, Fernandinho, Vardy and Kane were all SBCs and the rest bar the red picks I am able to trade.

Beckham is absolutely deadly with his crosses and more than makes up for his lack of pace.

IMG_3694.jpg

Thats mine, ive only packed lloris, spinna and grealish (moved him from CAM to ST, he's lethal up front) the rest are all objective and sbc's ive done, badly need another LB, see whats on offer on Friday with the summer swaps and the fodder packs im gonna take 

Screenshot_20220707-114754_Companion.thumb.jpg.af05f949d73dac869da2e92551ba91b3.jpgScreenshot_20220707-114749_Companion.thumb.jpg.eb46425a0ab848d1b434b5b4719498f8.jpg

Again with subs i only packed brozovic and mukilele and dona, the rest have been objectives or sbc's, 

Just had no luck getting defenders, was using gold defenders until a couple weeks ago as just couldn't land a better one

56 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

IMG_3694.jpg

Nice reds 

Thats mine, ive only packed lloris, spinna and grealish (moved him from CAM to ST, he's lethal up front) the rest are all objective and sbc's ive done, badly need another LB, see whats on offer on Friday with the summer swaps and the fodder packs im gonna take 
Screenshot_20220707-114754_Companion.thumb.jpg.af05f949d73dac869da2e92551ba91b3.jpgScreenshot_20220707-114749_Companion.thumb.jpg.eb46425a0ab848d1b434b5b4719498f8.jpg
Again with subs i only packed brozovic and mukilele and dona, the rest have been objectives or sbc's, 
Just had no luck getting defenders, was using gold defenders until a couple weeks ago as just couldn't land a better one

Nice team. Your front 3 are beasts. I had Dalglish in where pepe is but Pepe is just too agile and quick for a tall guy so can’t not start him.

What’s Chiellini like always struggled against him.IMG_3706.jpgIMG_3705.jpg

I'm still playing off and on, but it's quite sad the decline in this game and what EA have done to it.  When you get a good match against someone, it's really good.  Nothing quite like a really close match between two people genuinely going for the win.  But that kind of stuff is massively rare now, either because you're up against an absolute reprobate who either wants to cheese the game, or wants to actively ruin your experience, or you don't even get to play a match through everyone wanting to quit at every turn.  The collecting side of it is always going to be hamstrung by EA's low pack weight, and desire to kill off any SBC avenues that used to be fun.  Now it's just a part-to-full-time job masquerading as a game that doesn't even try to hide that it just wants your time and money.  Could be so much more.

7 hours ago, forameus said:

I'm still playing off and on, but it's quite sad the decline in this game and what EA have done to it.  When you get a good match against someone, it's really good.  Nothing quite like a really close match between two people genuinely going for the win.  But that kind of stuff is massively rare now, either because you're up against an absolute reprobate who either wants to cheese the game, or wants to actively ruin your experience, or you don't even get to play a match through everyone wanting to quit at every turn.  The collecting side of it is always going to be hamstrung by EA's low pack weight, and desire to kill off any SBC avenues that used to be fun.  Now it's just a part-to-full-time job masquerading as a game that doesn't even try to hide that it just wants your time and money.  Could be so much more.

The reprobate one is annoying as hell, especially as the game is designed for attacking to be easier than defending, so constant spamming of tricks and stepovers etc to me is utter bullshit

Playera quitting i can understand tbh, if you are being pumped 3 nil after 30 mins in game, your not gonna waste your **** finishing the game when its clear you wont comeback, better to chuck it and move onto the next game where you might face someone more equal to you, relegation in rivals is badly needed as theres loads of players probably stuck in a div too good for them 

I was choking for Zaha, Cancelo and Felix reds. Nice reds bud.
Where do you finish on FUT Champs?

I usually give up at 11 wins, 14 is far too sweaty. Zaha was unreal but Vardy just edges it as I like to cross the ball in the box so him on left and beckham on right is much more a threat.

I didn’t play all week this week then gave up at 9-9 this FUT champs. So sweaty it was unreal.

This was one of the games I lost this weekendIMG_3938.png

I had an absolute belter with a guy I won 6-5 on the 91st minute after he equalised on the 90th. Stuff like that is unreal, I don’t use the trick stick at all and play a fast attacking game and get the ball into the box.

All you get is folk running it into the net essentially with the stupid drag backs and flicks, it is unreal when you get games like that these days but sadly they are very rare.

I was playing futchamps at weekend and a guy went 2-0 then 3-1 up against me and was giving it the celebrations and time wasting. Was 3-1 down around the 60 mark and got diaby berardi and lacazette on and dusted him 5-3.

Love when you dish out justice to the sweaty b*****ds who ruin the game .

Downloaded this as it was on EA play and there was no chance I was buying it due to how shit it was last year, absolutely no improvement this year, still absolutely shit and still such an obvious and clear advantage everytime you play an EPL team. I went from winning games 10/11 - 0 to players not being able to string a single pass and conceding multiple goals from 35+ yards when playing EPL teams, will not be buying again for 23.

Decided to do an online draft earlier today as I had a draft token. Went 2-1 down around the 50th minute and my opponent started passing the ball around his defenders. He eventually made a mistake and I nicked a goal, and then I just quit on the wee w**k. I can be a b*****d too, although I feel like I was justified given I wasn't actually timewasting in a joke online mode in July. 

Even online friendlies is shite these days, any time you go 1-0 up your opponent just quits. Impossible to get an actual game. And I'm not going anywhere near rivals or weekend league. The worst online community bar none on Fifa. 

12 hours ago, Dave said:

Decided to do an online draft earlier today as I had a draft token. Went 2-1 down around the 50th minute and my opponent started passing the ball around his defenders. He eventually made a mistake and I nicked a goal, and then I just quit on the wee w**k. I can be a b*****d too, although I feel like I was justified given I wasn't actually timewasting in a joke online mode in July. 

Even online friendlies is shite these days, any time you go 1-0 up your opponent just quits. Impossible to get an actual game. And I'm not going anywhere near rivals or weekend league. The worst online community bar none on Fifa. 

Rivals isn't too bad, weekend league is an utter dick fest of c***s cheesing skill moves constantly, when i inevitably go behind to an opponent who cheeses skills moves and generally is a dick I'll just start fucking about by passing the ball between my keeper and defenders for the rest of the game

Online friendlies i dont touch unless for an objective, golden goal is a fucking b*****d

I couldn't disagree more with the personal above who said theyve done well with the content. I think there's been far too much content this year, to the extent that your promo players are quite often utterly pointless by the following week...

Vast majority of TOTS cards are useless already, and the vast majority of icons are useless as well.

181f2c34fb355-screenshotUrl.thumb.jpg.cd3027e5d7f5a3f7020a3c7f32806032.jpg

17 minutes ago, #Gary said:

I couldn't disagree more with the personal above who said theyve done well with the content. I think there's been far too much content this year, to the extent that your promo players are quite often utterly pointless by the following week...

Vast majority of TOTS cards are useless already, and the vast majority of icons are useless as well.

181f2c34fb355-screenshotUrl.thumb.jpg.cd3027e5d7f5a3f7020a3c7f32806032.jpg

I'm intrigued where do you finish on FUT Champs?

I'm only asking as in regards to the content being too much and the utterly pointless promo players by the following week makes me think you must play to quite a high level. Opposite side of that I'm still running 1 or 2 gold's in my starting 11.

Also I am the opposite to what mostly has been said above, if I'm playing someone and I'm a lot better than them or they are a lot better than me and one of us are down, say 2/3-0 then why waste time playing 90mins when you can just get into your next game, it avoids negative thoughts, a toxic mental environment and can then just focus on the next match, that's just me and my experience though and I know everyone is different.

I also quite enjoy the golden goal game mode as it's something a lot more fun, less serious or stressful and overs a different experience in comparison to going for 14wins on FUT Champs.