FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

I got bored of folk either quitting friendlies at 1-0 or becoming completely toxic if they went 1-0 up I decided to finally cave on my no division rivals rule and play a few games. Completely forgetting I would be starting in division 10 with a 94 rated squad and mostly against folk who have just started playing the game 😂 won 2 games with ridiculous ease before realising I wasn't going to see any other top rated squads, then won 6 in a row with my silver team. Might go back to it again if I get the chance this week, then again if swaps are coming back I'll just do that for the fodder packs and then call it a day.

3 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Mbappe is a total cheat code, if I was you I'd get Manuel Neuer in goals, I used to have him when I had TOTS honourable mentions Rudiger in, but obviously got Alisson as a red pick so just stuck with him. 

I had VVD and Dias at the back originally but when I had the 86 LB Tierney card he was an absolute machine so decided to just get him in, he is solid and has pace to burn which helps. 

2 days to FUTChamps, let's see what sweatiness awaits!

Would love neuer but i only have him as gold card, lloris barely ever lets me down, just the chem kills him 

Aye the WL, oh goody, more cheesing sweaty b*****ds who just dance up the park doing tricks and shit, oh how i love facing an opponent who just wants to play football lol

1 hour ago, Dave said:

I got bored of folk either quitting friendlies at 1-0 or becoming completely toxic if they went 1-0 up I decided to finally cave on my no division rivals rule and play a few games. Completely forgetting I would be starting in division 10 with a 94 rated squad and mostly against folk who have just started playing the game 😂 won 2 games with ridiculous ease before realising I wasn't going to see any other top rated squads, then won 6 in a row with my silver team. Might go back to it again if I get the chance this week, then again if swaps are coming back I'll just do that for the fodder packs and then call it a day.

Jesus, div 10 with a 94 rated squad lol, 

Last night playing WL qualifiers, guy obviously had his silver team from the friendly objective still as active, fair play to him in not quitting right away, he gave me a goal then chucked it

Done that myself once, played rivals in div 3 and forgot i was doing mls challenge, started off wondering "why is my main team so fucking slow and shite" then realised, gave him a goal and the win and fucked off out of there lol

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Jesus, div 10 with a 94 rated squad lol, 

Last night playing WL qualifiers, guy obviously had his silver team from the friendly objective still as active, fair play to him in not quitting right away, he gave me a goal then chucked it

Done that myself once, played rivals in div 3 and forgot i was doing mls challenge, started off wondering "why is my main team so fucking slow and shite" then realised, gave him a goal and the win and fucked off out of there lol

Whenever I hit my desired wins i just kick it in and give them the win, I get about 2/3 every WL who insta quit at 0-0 and it does my head in. Just give the game away

5 hours ago, KD1711 said:

Whenever I hit my desired wins i just kick it in and give them the win, I get about 2/3 every WL who insta quit at 0-0 and it does my head in. Just give the game away

Insta quit at 0-0 doesn't reduce the games either, my guess is they wait and see how good your team is and decide to chuck it or not, pointless tbh

5 hours ago, KD1711 said:

10 wins this weekend, got Spinazzola as my pick and packed TOTY Kounde and Berardi as picks and also got a future stars in the pack. Couple hundred of K worth of rewards which is not bad.

I've started well so far, no doubt hit a slump, won 4 and lost 2 from first 6, 

I’m not finished with the game yet but this is probably quite close to what my end team will be. In the main I’ve enjoyed this year with the main gripe being connectivity issues on the PS5 version when playing online. 

FA3D3487-323E-47DE-9BF2-03D3474C6771.jpeg

Edited by mrpaddyx

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2022 at 20:55, mrpaddyx said:

I’m not finished with the game yet but this is probably quite close to what my end team will be. In the main I’ve enjoyed this year with the main gripe being connectivity issues on the PS5 version when playing online. 

FA3D3487-323E-47DE-9BF2-03D3474C6771.jpeg

You still running same team mate? Been a few decent objectives and sbc's recently 

Screenshot_20220813-215403_Companion.thumb.jpg.11e50588e981d3a7a4679e6983abb8bf.jpg

I might make a slight change or two but overall the balance of this team for me just works so well, can even swap benz for grealish if need be

4 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

You still running same team mate? Been a few decent objectives and sbc's recently 

Screenshot_20220813-215403_Companion.thumb.jpg.11e50588e981d3a7a4679e6983abb8bf.jpg

I might make a slight change or two but overall the balance of this team for me just works so well, can even swap benz for grealish if need be

Yeah, still playing lol.

I'm going to find a way of getting the 99 Ben Yedder in my team as its probably the best card that I've ever seen. It's basically a pro player card (the cards that actual Pro footballers get from EA).

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Yeah, still playing lol.

I'm going to find a way of getting the 99 Ben Yedder in my team as its probably the best card that I've ever seen. It's basically a pro player card (the cards that actual Pro footballers get from EA).

I really cba with the sbc for that lol, after verane ive left myself with barely any high rare golds and only a lot of tots etc, plus with the nationaltiy/league based objectives constantly coming out i like to keep a batch of high rated players for countries, the french cup the now for example, ive hit 12 win in 2 days which for me is fucking good, the german one i could barely make 3 as my bundesliga team wasnt the best at first

Plus i think I'll try replace spinazolla as he isnt really cheming with anyone the now

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get the Shapeshifter Ronaldo card too, but after a few games last night, it's a tough ask to get too excited about it.  Having a 99 rated card doesn't really help as much at the stage of the game where every single player is ludicrously boosted beyond the capabilities of the game.  Will probably piss away the rest of the fodder and coins I have to see what comes out then leave the game alone for a while and see whether I can be arsed starting this all over again for 23.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I think this game might be toast. I'll not even bother posting my final team as its probably very similar to everyone elses at the stage, 198 with Ronaldo, Messi etc.

I've never got a Ronaldo, still running reece james as right back and vertout as my cdm lol

Enjoy using pele as CM though, he's unreal

11 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I packed his Shapeshifters twice lol (sadly they were both untradeable)

Oofftt, 

Decided to have a look at the market since the game has almost finished, people still trying to seel cards for over a million lol, 

Wish id focused on pele icon card earlier, he's fucking ridiculous, 

• 3 months later...