FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

I finished 12-5 on champs which is crazily good for me. Rewards were absolute trash and I ended up getting Stindl 3 times in a day.

Black Friday has been really good I think and I have made a fortune with BPM and the league SBCs. Building towards Roberto Carlos SBC and almost there. It has helped having a son with covid so basically been in the house for the past 5 days.

Have been using 87 Dalglish and his finishing is ridiculous. I reckon the gameplay has been good recently, the content has been improving and it is a better experience than last year.

Aye go on then 😂😂 That was just the 3 x 81+ Players pack as well. Normally my luck is terrible, but this game seems to be throwing out super high rated normal cards this year! Even better is he fits my team perfectly, since I’m still using Ben Yedder! 

6366C06E-CB69-46C8-B88C-DE9A97ECEEBD.png

This no relegation has really annoyed me surely it must be turning fairly casual players away. Won 3 games in div 5 out of what must be about 20 and the vast majority have been pumpings, I never usually quit games but this time I'm giving up quickly as it's a clear waste of time playing on. It's a shame as I have mentioned it's a fun game when you get good even matches, I'll probably plod on playing as I'm not particularly into many other games though the free golf game I downloaded is getting more tempting.

On 28/11/2021 at 14:49, robosaintee said:

I've patched weekend league and just fannying about doing sbcs and playing for the milestone players this weekend and had a rare time.

Think it was the repetitiveness of doing rivals then champs qualifiers then champs finals which was boring me. One weekend of fannying about with objectives and the game is suddenly fun again!

This is definitely the way to keep what little enjoyment this game gives you for as long as possible. I didn't play a single weekend league last year and probably played about 40 rivals games purely for season objectives and I still ended 21 with a 94/95 rated team. Played two rivals games in 22 so far. SBCs and friendlies are the way to go. I know it won't be for everyone but it's the only way I can stomach playing this game now. 

Has there been an update on the last two weeks? It’s like playing a completely different game. The goalkeepers - holy f**k. The defending - worst I’ve ever seen - and playing PSG? Your opponent could have one arm and it’s still programmed that you can’t win.

They’ve fucked it. It was fine as it was.

6 minutes ago, deej said:

Thought I'd try WL this weekend. Failed to qualify. 

What a shame

It is easily the sweatiest part of the game. 

I've not played weekend league since the second weekend in the game but I have found time to qualify this weekend - needed two wins in my last two games and luckily both were comfortable. Luck of the draw is massive.

Just now, Mallo_Madrid said:

It is easily the sweatiest part of the game. 

I've not played weekend league since the second weekend in the game but I have found time to qualify this weekend - needed two wins in my last two games and luckily both were comfortable. Luck of the draw is massive.

I was 3-1 so thought I'd get there, then just fell apart, constant pressure from opponents meant I couldn't play basic passes, and my keeper turned to shit. Lost 4 in a row. 

Last year I think I would have genuinely considered spending my weekend winning 10 rivals games and trying to qualify again. Not a fucking chance though

On 02/12/2021 at 11:52, Karpaty Lviv said:

Has there been an update on the last two weeks? It’s like playing a completely different game. The goalkeepers - holy f**k. The defending - worst I’ve ever seen - and playing PSG? Your opponent could have one arm and it’s still programmed that you can’t win.

They’ve fucked it. It was fine as it was.

Whenever I get PSG or France in Seasons I quit the game before kick off. 
there has been an update in that long shots are harder. 

quite enjoying my player career on career mode. Put it up a level to make it more of a challenge and it’s great but why doesn’t it track international caps?

Also, can anyone tell me the point of FUT? I don’t understand it, even after all these years. What is the appeal?

2 hours ago, Thorongil said:

Whenever I get PSG or France in Seasons I quit the game before kick off. 
there has been an update in that long shots are harder. 

quite enjoying my player career on career mode. Put it up a level to make it more of a challenge and it’s great but why doesn’t it track international caps?

Also, can anyone tell me the point of FUT? I don’t understand it, even after all these years. What is the appeal?

For me its the challenege of building a squad from next to nothing. I've not bought any packs in years (although I did buy the Ultimate edition this year) and I just keep gradually keep improving my team. IMO there hasn't been a decent offline mode since the Season mode in 19 so I just stick to FUT. There is also the thrill of beating someone who has clearly spent far too much on points. Case in point my 85 rated squad made a player who had all special cards and icons quit when he was 5-0 down last night.

On 29/11/2021 at 18:11, thomas said:

This no relegation has really annoyed me surely it must be turning fairly casual players away. Won 3 games in div 5 out of what must be about 20 and the vast majority have been pumpings, I never usually quit games but this time I'm giving up quickly as it's a clear waste of time playing on. It's a shame as I have mentioned it's a fun game when you get good even matches, I'll probably plod on playing as I'm not particularly into many other games though the free golf game I downloaded is getting more tempting.

I found that if you leave Rivals alone for a week or so at the start of a season, all the better players keep on getting promoted and you can pick off the weaker players in the subsequent weeks.

On 04/12/2021 at 10:07, Toby Marsh said:

I’m in the middle of doing him. Is he decent? He’d be a massive upgrade on my Amavi who is utter shite.

He’s not Theo Hernandez, so he’s got a bit to do to win me over if I’m honest

I think I've been play fifa wrong all these years. I thought you could only trigger a run with lb/L1 when you were passing the ball. I never realised I could just press it at any time!

I just need to learn how to use it properly now. Mind blowing stuff 😅