FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

11 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

From the passing SBC. My luck has been ridiculous so far this year.

17d24d9e36143-e4941E7D18A3278BBBC.755FA0688652B8BA_message_419072193477253_1637000755770.jpg

I’ve not had anything this lucky but I’ve had enough to set me on my way for POTM Salah. Five squads done and just the two 87s left to complete having only spent 80-100k net with what I’ve had back from packs.

Whatever they have done in the latest patch has absolutely killed this game for me.

Taking an age to even find opponents, gameplay sluggish and unresponsive.

Just chucked away 18 weekend league games to get some player picks as 5 mins after entering I couldn't be fucked playing. Will spend my weekend on Halo.

On 19/11/2021 at 21:26, #Gary said:

Whatever they have done in the latest patch has absolutely killed this game for me.

Taking an age to even find opponents, gameplay sluggish and unresponsive.

Just chucked away 18 weekend league games to get some player picks as 5 mins after entering I couldn't be fucked playing. Will spend my weekend on Halo.

Glad you said this, I haven't played FIFA for the last couple weeks but jumped on last night for a few games and the game felt absolutely horrible. Was enjoying the overall slower gameplay compared to last year but they've taken it way too far now. If that's how the game is going to play out from this point onwards I'll happily go back to not playing it. 

The market is so fucked. Messi was going for about 360k last night. He was about 700k about two weeks ago!

Played a few games of rivals last night and the gameplay is an absolute mess and servers are shocking. 

You can tell by how quiet this thread is that they've fucked it this year.

43 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

The market is so fucked. Messi was going for about 360k last night. He was about 700k about two weeks ago!

Played a few games of rivals last night and the gameplay is an absolute mess and servers are shocking. 

You can tell by how quiet this thread is that they've fucked it this year.

That's the thing though, I don't think it's actually possible for them to "f**k it".  They'll have sold record numbers, and probably making just as much on FIFA points as they always have.  I don't think there will ever be enough people going "nah, that's plenty" for it to actually matter.  EA have constantly made the game worse and less enjoyable over the years, have constantly fucked up in weird and wonderful ways, but all the vast majority of the "community" has done is teach them that that's fine, we'll buy anyway.  

As someone who'd like to have a football game to muck around in for a console, it's a shite state of a affairs.  But f**k supporting this travesty.

I think the actual gameplay is the best its been for a long time.

The problem at the moment is the content. There's no really decent objective players to grind towards. I've got no idea what is going on with the transfer market but I've managed to buy Suarez for 498k and Joao Felix for 612k when I couldn't afford either not so long ago. I think I'll certainly make a good profit on these, especially Felix when his pace gets a boosted. Suarez is an absolute monster as well.

This Friday promo is looking half decent though.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

11 hours ago, #Gary said:

There's literally 14 very usable cards available via objectives right now, and then there's a silver objective.

That depends how you define usable. I would certainly say "14 useable cards" is pushing it. Majority of these will become fodder in a couple of weeks.

I did the Dutch League one, to try and get Neres in my team after doing his SBC. Openda is a decent impact sub and the RB Owusu was good but I've quickly gone back to my usual team.

I don't understand the hate for the game this year tbh. 

I'm enjoying it more than any other recent ones, but I think its no coincidence that I am playing it a lot less and caring even less about getting every player, or ranking up in WL. 

The people moaning about objectives or lack of content etc are generally the ones that complete 60 day objectives in 2/3 hours. Maybe try just playing rivals for the sake of playing the game? Or god forbid, don't play for a couple of days? 

Often they'll say "you'll fall behind" but this is my team;

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.653d2fe733801138700f9e627658ee1a.png

Ederson, Dias, VVD, Sterling, Fernandes and Vardy all tradeable

which is decent enough. Lucky to pack KDB but even then he's only like 60k I think. 

Those moaning about a market crash are wrong as well IMO, cheaper players is great for folk who don't treat fifa like a second job

1 minute ago, deej said:

The people moaning about objectives or lack of content etc are generally the ones that complete 60 day objectives in 2/3 hours. Maybe try just playing rivals for the sake of playing the game? Or god forbid, don't play for a couple of days? 

I did say the gameplay has been as good as it has been for years, to be fair.

I have two young kids, one I share the PS5 with. We're out most evenings with either football training, swimming classes etc. Weekends are generally busy so I play when I can. If I get the 7 wins in rivals for the week that that's a win. 

So I'm complaining about content but that doesn't quite fit with your generalisation.

I think a grind towards an end game player (like the good old days) that would literally take months would be decent content. The objectives at the moment, I don't feel are particularly worth doing with what time I get on the PS5 when they'll become fodder very quickly.

1 hour ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

I did say the gameplay has been as good as it has been for years, to be fair.

I have two young kids, one I share the PS5 with. We're out most evenings with either football training, swimming classes etc. Weekends are generally busy so I play when I can. If I get the 7 wins in rivals for the week that that's a win. 

So I'm complaining about content but that doesn't quite fit with your generalisation.

I think a grind towards an end game player (like the good old days) that would literally take months would be decent content. The objectives at the moment, I don't feel are particularly worth doing with what time I get on the PS5 when they'll become fodder very quickly.

Fair, I wasn't meaning you but see a lot of 15 year olds on reddit/twitter etc moaning about this a lot

This game can be fairly enjoyable when you're playing evenly matched games, taking relegation out of rivals has buggered that though. I'm not great at this game so anything from div 5 up for me is a struggle which means after managing to get there I've got to spent my time being humped till the end of the season.

I've patched weekend league and just fannying about doing sbcs and playing for the milestone players this weekend and had a rare time.

Think it was the repetitiveness of doing rivals then champs qualifiers then champs finals which was boring me. One weekend of fannying about with objectives and the game is suddenly fun again!