FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

No icon pack for me this time, don't have the fodder or the coins really.

I made it to Elite division tonight though. D1 was brutal. I'll happily take the Elite rewards this week and then hopefully the new season get punted back at least 5 divisions 😂

Not touching the icon pack either after getting milito in the heroes one. I'll wait for the next one once I've built up more fodder.

What's the script with the new season? Do we stay in the same division or are we getting punted back down? Not kept up with how it works this year!

Not touching the icon pack either after getting milito in the heroes one. I'll wait for the next one once I've built up more fodder.
What's the script with the new season? Do we stay in the same division or are we getting punted back down? Not kept up with how it works this year!

I’m not sure anybody knows how many divisions you will drop. I ran out of qualifiers after losing three in a row 5-4!

The Fellaini objectives on the no rules friendly was good fun and a bit different, completed in probably about two hours.

I am really enjoying the gameplay but the content just all seems a bit lazy and shit. More SBCs with potentially league ones would help keep my interest, going on the app less and less this year.

49 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

I’m not sure anybody knows how many divisions you will drop. I ran out of qualifiers after losing three in a row 5-4!

The Fellaini objectives on the no rules friendly was good fun and a bit different, completed in probably about two hours.

Agreed, seemed a lot would start to play normally and then when I nailed him with a shocker, remembered it was no rules. Generally would proceed to kick f**k out of each other.

51 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

I am really enjoying the gameplay but the content just all seems a bit lazy and shit. More SBCs with potentially league ones would help keep my interest, going on the app less and less this year.

I'm in the same boat, would love some SPFL content, still annoyed through all of Silver Stars last year there wasn't one from the Premiership

11 hours ago, deej said:

Agreed, seemed a lot would start to play normally and then when I nailed him with a shocker, remembered it was no rules. Generally would proceed to kick f**k out of each other.

I'm in the same boat, would love some SPFL content, still annoyed through all of Silver Stars last year there wasn't one from the Premiership

EA been on p&b? 😂😂😂

69CD0C0A-F457-4F73-B974-FF951A8D33D8.png

Opened three 100k packs and a 50k from rewards earlier and the best player I got was Rodri. Absolutely pathetic and coupled with some of the shittest gameplay I’ve ever seen today playing about twelve games and winning once, I reckon I’ll be taking at least a few days away from the game.

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Opened three 100k packs and a 50k from rewards earlier and the best player I got was Rodri. Absolutely pathetic and coupled with some of the shittest gameplay I’ve ever seen today playing about twelve games and winning once, I reckon I’ll be taking at least a few days away from the game.

I didn’t even qualify in the play offs this weekend. Had 3 wins, lost my last 3 games. Total heads gone. Unplugged and in its box for a wee while. Pish. Packed Donnarumma and Rulebreakers Corona though today on the app. It Like it senses when you’ve had enough it reels you back in…teams changed. 

I got Ballack from the icon pack obviously. Not The mid version either which I saw a few get on YouTube. 🙄

C29B5E41-5FF3-4C2B-A05E-676DAD25CF1E.png

8 hours ago, Wardy said:

I didn’t even qualify in the play offs this weekend. Had 3 wins, lost my last 3 games. Total heads gone. Unplugged and in its box for a wee while. Pish. Packed Donnarumma and Rulebreakers Corona though today on the app. It Like it senses when you’ve had enough it reels you back in…teams changed. 

I got Ballack from the icon pack obviously. Not The mid version either which I saw a few get on YouTube. 🙄

C29B5E41-5FF3-4C2B-A05E-676DAD25CF1E.png

Ah so you weren’t one of the lucky people who packed mid Pele/Ballack/Baggio who EA decided should be compensated with a tradeable baby version for getting a better card then?

12 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Ah so you weren’t one of the lucky people who packed mid Pele/Ballack/Baggio who EA decided should be compensated with a tradeable baby version for getting a better card then?

Simply Red, Simply No I’m afraid. 😫

That objective for Bergwjin shows up fifa players for how they can make the game awful, a simple set of objectives that everyone should rattle through as there's no wins required and yet you get people going all out to stop you scoring.

44 minutes ago, thomas said:

That objective for Bergwjin shows up fifa players for how they can make the game awful, a simple set of objectives that everyone should rattle through as there's no wins required and yet you get people going all out to stop you scoring.

I've had objectives like that and deliberatey let folk score. More cotton on and reciprocate, some fanny's still play their hardest even though its obvious what you are doing.

59 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I've had objectives like that and deliberatey let folk score. More cotton on and reciprocate, some fanny's still play their hardest even though its obvious what you are doing.

I generally let people score but didn't get a single person doing the same, perhaps I was just unlucky.