FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

Started playing this Friday, think I've won 20 games in rivals and up to Div 5. Played some absolute dross, some ridiculous sides but must be terrible if there in that low a division a few weeks in. 

When do you get the seasons milestones? Just popped up about it because I won 20 games? 

That's my team, got my eyes on Kimpempie, Dante SBC, Fofana POTM, Amavi special card and the Traore special right back. 

Screenshot_20211102_231135_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

13 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

Started playing this Friday, think I've won 20 games in rivals and up to Div 5. Played some absolute dross, some ridiculous sides but must be terrible if there in that low a division a few weeks in. 

When do you get the seasons milestones? Just popped up about it because I won 20 games? 

That's my team, got my eyes on Kimpempie, Dante SBC, Fofana POTM, Amavi special card and the Traore special right back. 

I have 3 of the players you mentioned and can confirm they will upgrade your team massively. I’m currently Div 4 and close to Div 3. 

Morientes from the Hero upgrade. 7 goals in 3 games in rivals so far. He’s a beast, if not entirely one of the “desirable” ones that are available.

Packed Kante from a simple gold upgrade which was most welcome. 

Still not used any chemistry styles this Fifa. 😂

2EE81C3F-9E30-4463-A083-F6793902C823.png

B1DF0542-9576-46B7-8FF1-63D97639B951.jpeg

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

I have 3 of the players you mentioned and can confirm they will upgrade your team massively. I’m currently Div 4 and close to Div 3. 

Morientes from the Hero upgrade. 7 goals in 3 games in rivals so far. He’s a beast, if not entirely one of the “desirable” ones that are available.

Packed Kante from a simple gold upgrade which was most welcome. 

Still not used any chemistry styles this Fifa. 😂

2EE81C3F-9E30-4463-A083-F6793902C823.png

B1DF0542-9576-46B7-8FF1-63D97639B951.jpeg

My mate, who is shite and only ever really plays when we play each other joined the Ginola crew today. Same guy who packed a prime R9 tradeable on fifa 20 and has already had a tradeable totw Salah this year. b*****d.

18 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

If you wait a few weeks until Black Friday there should be a huge market crash which will affect Kimpembe quite a lot, I imagine he'll come down by at least half. Even at his current price he's great value though and will be in my team for a while I reckon, especially as he's first owner untradeable. I'd steer clear of the Dante card as Marquinhos is just as good, has better links and is tradeable. Instead of Fofana, which'll set you back a good amount, I'd have a look at that Ripart card as a CM (with the right chem style, a very good budget option vs Fofana who's a bit overpriced). Having used both in draft, Amavi and Traore are really good for their respective prices. I'd recommend upgrading Pereira to Ripart, that's probably the most influential swap you can make at the moment and it's within budget.

Seasons milestone rewards will be dished out when this season ends, which is next Thursday.

15 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

If you wait a few weeks until Black Friday there should be a huge market crash which will affect Kimpembe quite a lot, I imagine he'll come down by at least half. Even at his current price he's great value though and will be in my team for a while I reckon, especially as he's first owner untradeable. I'd steer clear of the Dante card as Marquinhos is just as good, has better links and is tradeable. Instead of Fofana, which'll set you back a good amount, I'd have a look at that Ripart card as a CM (with the right chem style, a very good budget option vs Fofana who's a bit overpriced). Having used both in draft, Amavi and Traore are really good for their respective prices. I'd recommend upgrading Pereira to Ripart, that's probably the most influential swap you can make at the moment and it's within budget.

Seasons milestone rewards will be dished out when this season ends, which is next Thursday.

Too late on Dante! Finished it today as I got a few high rated cards in rewards. Really like Denayer, seems to really press up well on the attackers and seems really solid in the stand tackle so will probably hold of for Kimpembe

I am going to get those full backs for sure, not sold on Fofana as he is expensive. But had eyed up that Tchouameni IF but will maybe try that Ripart, TBH that Pereira card has been decent for me.

31 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Tradeable Kante out the 45k pack from division 2 rank 1 rewards. Take that I guess.

Take it? He’s the 5th most expensive gold card in the game FFS! 😂 I got in form Ramsdale and fucking Bernardo Silva from a 50k from rewards. Pish. 

10 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

That formation change thing annoys me for no reason really, surely it should effect the chemistry when you change out of the original formation? 

Just part of the game I guess. Don’t mind it personally. But with it being ultimate team they should just do away with chemistry all together. 

On the brink of Elite division somehow. Was 1 win away last night and got scudded then lost a few in a row. Probably more to do with my team than my ability tbf.

Next move is to replace Bailey with Joe Cole I think.

Screenshot_20211106-015200.jpg

9 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Wait till he get a TOTS card !!!

They’ve clearly never watched him tho, why is his pace better than his passing and dribbling? Those should easily be in the 70s. Should just be a gold card let’s face it. 🤷‍♂️😂

My pack luck has been quite remarkable so far. Packed Mbappe out a 7.5k pack near the start and got Ginola from the hero upgrade.

I’ve just bought Zakaria to try out hence why Sane is on 8 chem. I’ve had Kimmich in there previous to this to have the 10 chem. I’m looking for a long term replacement for Sane. Messi is the aim but out of my price range just now.

2372b0f23a1fe4270bd7be66feb62d38.jpg

10/5 in WL so far for me. Should hopefully get on tomorrow night for the last two wins.

Sat and played ten games tonight back to back and actually had fun. Fifa has been a chore these past few years but enjoying it this year. 

Hopefully the next patch gets rid of the speed up lag at the start of the second half as it cost me three goals tonight. 

I ended up with 11 wins but I stopped at 8 (literally went 8-0, 😂) and either gave my games away but some folk were giving free wins as well. Just couldn’t get the last one but not too fussed. “Rewards” we’re not bad I guess…

100k pack was usual pish for me. Kjaer in form and 84 the highest after that. Pish. 

4CE99AED-9EDB-436E-A6B9-B330E44B2DC7.jpeg

0A6CF589-BD7F-47B5-82F0-225F095CE39F.jpeg