FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

Can you get relegated in division rivals anymore? I’m up to division 6 but when was in division 7 I lost 4-5 games on the bounce. A mate has managed to get promoted to division 5 but also said he is on a losing streak. Would hate to be stuck in a division where I get pumped regularly 😂

28 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I think everyone gets bumped down at least a couple of divisions at the end of each season (2 weeks on Friday to the next one) but it'll just lead to the same issue again anyway.

Is that on ultimate team division rivals? It would be insane if you get promoted into a division you struggle with and are stuck there for the remainder of the game. 

4 hours ago, dave_binos said:

Can you get relegated in division rivals anymore? I’m up to division 6 but when was in division 7 I lost 4-5 games on the bounce. A mate has managed to get promoted to division 5 but also said he is on a losing streak. Would hate to be stuck in a division where I get pumped regularly 😂

There isn’t any relegation until the end of the season (about 3 weeks time iirc). Not sure how exactly they are going to do it but I doubt they will dump everyone into division 10 again.

On a completely unrelated note I packed Kante from Marquee Matchups this week. As always I’m unsure whether to cash in for 500k or just play him because he is amazing in game.  

Edited by mrpaddyx

On 26/10/2021 at 17:09, mrpaddyx said:

On a completely unrelated note I packed Kante from Marquee Matchups this week. As always I’m unsure whether to cash in for 500k or just play him because he is amazing in game.  

I would punt him and get Tchouameni’s in-form, personally. He's not quite on the same level defensively but his size compensates for that quite well and he's less than 10% of the price. You may well curse not selling Kante as he trickles down to fodder value over the coming months.

On 21/10/2021 at 11:51, Karpaty Lviv said:

Kit clashes are unreal on seasons. What’s so difficult to implement player choice pre game like last seasons pro clubs? 

It’s even worse. Trying to get a game on co op seasons with my mate and it’s like they are intentionally matching us with someone with the same coloured strips. Infuriating.

Qualified for this weekend 5-1 and gave away the other 3 games to get the 24 points. Probably the hardest 6 games of fifa I’ve played this year though. All tight affairs with a last minute winner after getting pegged back on 88 mins, and 2 ET winners. The one loss was a 5-1 drubbing, but the opponent deserved it and blew me away. 

Just saw the rewards for 8 wins and giving away the rest of the games. Pretty decent so that’s the aim. 

Got 11 packs in store for tmoro’s promo. Nothing major, rivals rewards, marquee matchups and the packs from qualifying for champs. 

That’s the team, play 4231 in game with Fekir behind Benzema. Really like Valverde and Koke as a partnership in the middle. Llorente would be an upgrade though I would imagine. Like the look of that Fofana POTM card though and could bring in Kimpembe to link, as I have the conference league Traore card too if I fancy changing it up. 

Fekir easily won me 3/5 games tonight. Simply brilliant. 

6FB31C48-8A7E-45C1-97A7-0198A50253A2.png

11 hours ago, Wardy said:

Qualified for this weekend 5-1 and gave away the other 3 games to get the 24 points. Probably the hardest 6 games of fifa I’ve played this year though. All tight affairs with a last minute winner after getting pegged back on 88 mins, and 2 ET winners. The one loss was a 5-1 drubbing, but the opponent deserved it and blew me away. 

Just saw the rewards for 8 wins and giving away the rest of the games. Pretty decent so that’s the aim. 

Got 11 packs in store for tmoro’s promo. Nothing major, rivals rewards, marquee matchups and the packs from qualifying for champs. 

That’s the team, play 4231 in game with Fekir behind Benzema. Really like Valverde and Koke as a partnership in the middle. Llorente would be an upgrade though I would imagine. Like the look of that Fofana POTM card though and could bring in Kimpembe to link, as I have the conference league Traore card too if I fancy changing it up. 

Fekir easily won me 3/5 games tonight. Simply brilliant. 

6FB31C48-8A7E-45C1-97A7-0198A50253A2.png

You need to get Kounde over Hermoso. Boy’s an absolute unit.

16 hours ago, #Gary said:

I was really enjoying this year's game until I got to division 1 and now it's just fucking ridiculous. I just can't compete but also can't get relegated...

The lack of relegation is a terrible idea and will surely turn away a majority of casual gamers from the game mode, if I end up in a division I can't compete in and get stuck there I'll not be bothering with it. 

40 minutes ago, thomas said:

The lack of relegation is a terrible idea and will surely turn away a majority of casual gamers from the game mode, if I end up in a division I can't compete in and get stuck there I'll not be bothering with it. 

You get relegated every season by 2/3 divisions im sure. But yeah cannot purposely relegate yourself. 

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

You need to get Kounde over Hermoso. Boy’s an absolute unit.

Hermoso is one of these cards that just performs so much better than his stats suggest. Plus I’m doing first owner. So I’ve not been buying him. I did plenty player picks thinking I’d pack a Kounde but no. 😂 as I said in my earlier post though, I might change it up in a few weeks and think about purchasing some players as I’ve got nearly 600k there.