FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

19 hours ago, Wardy said:

Nice pulls there. So what do you reckon if I was predominately a gold 3 player that could have easily got to 17 most of the time, you think Rank 2 would be within reach for me this time round? Just purely judging on the types of games you’ve had? I’ve hardly played rivals yet to get close to qualifying for the play offs, think I’m like 600 odd of the 1500 required to qualify. I’m guessing once you qualify for the play offs you don’t need to get those 1500 points from rivals each week to qualify? 

You'll be fine. If you were getting to gold 2 then you should be pushing for ranks 2 nae bother. Rank 3 rewards are still good too so even if you don't manage it's still better than last year.

Aye, you need the 1500 each week for the playoffs. But between champs finals and getting 7 wins in rivals for the better rewards 1500 points is no bother too. Just getting there the first time is a pain when you're going up the divisions.

I was wanting to do Fekir since he’s fit perfectly in my team, but didn’t have the fodder or the coins. However since they’ve released that player pick SBC, I’ve had Courtois, Harland, Verratti and EC Traore out of about 10 of them. Maybe I’ll manage it after all! 

48 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

There’s been some changes. Into division 3 but reckon I’ll be skipping champs this week. That team of the week is honking

D633BA31-F7E3-4CF2-BB56-276045E33E83.thumb.jpeg.a93607a4c73745e88b76a6b386f94c4d.jpeg

I’m 2 squads left to do for Williams, the 82 and 83 so should be cheap enough. Has he been decent? Notice the 2 star weak foot much?

Edited by Wardy