FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

Marquee matchups paying out tonight…yeah i maybe should have waited until Tmoro for the new promo but definitely take that. Akso got Vardy from one of the matchups. Also got Bastoni TOTW in a 2 rare gold upgrade. Mega pack from season progress gave me a duplicate Untradeable Courtois, so completed Benzema for about 60k coins. Not too shabby. Won 3 rivals games on the bounce and I’m into division 6. Not a bad night all round! 

463D79C6-AF73-42F6-B6AF-E4EA36CF51CD.jpeg

E29AAC58-D1C5-49D1-9E70-813F8E1E733E.jpeg

Think I've just been done by a viscous bit of scripting, 2 0 up early on in a silver lounge game only to lose 3 2, 2 open goals missed at about 5 1 on 1s towards the end inexplicably missed. Might just be me being shite with 1 on 1s but 2 open goal were ridiculous😂 

I can't defend on this at all, defenders constantly split in the middle leaving a gap with a forward standing unmarked it's just repeatedly losing the same goal. Tried multiple formations and set ups to keep my defenders back and in the middle but nothing seems to stop this. Lost at least 10 silver lounge friendlies in a row now and it's getting to a point where I'm considering giving up on this.

Qualified for the weekend league for the first time this morning, no issues during the playoffs. Played my first 2 WL games to the worst connections I've had at any point during this years game.

The first guy smashed me 5-0 and it would have made no difference. The second game I lost 2-1 where both of their goals came on the back of my game completely freezing. Unplayable and wondering why I bothered with it.

ETA: Game 3 I was gifted the win, then won game 4 properly. Slightly less raging now.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Is anyone getting horrific delay/lag at the start of every second half regardless of the game mode? Seen it mentioned elsewhere a few times, but it doesn’t matter if it’s squad battles or online, every game without fail I’m getting horrific delay just after half time in games 

3 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Is anyone getting horrific delay/lag at the start of every second half regardless of the game mode? Seen it mentioned elsewhere a few times, but it doesn’t matter if it’s squad battles or online, every game without fail I’m getting horrific delay just after half time in games 

Aye! Even getting it on squad battles too! Last weekend I was getting horrendous speed up lag intermittently but that seems to have gone thankfully!

8/2 in weekend league. Won my last game 4-2 and he had a proper god squad. Mbappe, neymar and ginola up top. 

Gameplay has been much better for me this weekend. Would go as far as to say it was good tonight. Last weekend was an absolute riot in comparison.

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

Managed to finish my games tonight. 12/6. Reckon I should be getting rank 2 all year and no chance I'll be getting rank 1.

Laporte in my 100k pack and raphina in the totw pack which was decent. High rated red picks too.

20211017_010614.jpg

Nice pulls there. So what do you reckon if I was predominately a gold 3 player that could have easily got to 17 most of the time, you think Rank 2 would be within reach for me this time round? Just purely judging on the types of games you’ve had? I’ve hardly played rivals yet to get close to qualifying for the play offs, think I’m like 600 odd of the 1500 required to qualify. I’m guessing once you qualify for the play offs you don’t need to get those 1500 points from rivals each week to qualify? 

I don’t play champs, mainly friendlies and squad battles, but managed to pack both UCL Mukiele and Dembele from a 50k pack. Along with packing Kounde and Ben Yeddar last week, it’s like the game wants me to build a full french team! Mbappe would be ok for the next one 😂

This is what I’m rolling with at the moment. Mostly first owner players but I did buy Navas when he was cheaper to compliment Kounde. I’ve not used it in game so far but I did the Fekir SBC last night, which looks a beastly card which might still get upgraded. 

16C39BF4-E36E-4353-B9B1-5211590B480B.jpeg

15 hours ago, Wardy said:

Nice pulls there. So what do you reckon if I was predominately a gold 3 player that could have easily got to 17 most of the time, you think Rank 2 would be within reach for me this time round? Just purely judging on the types of games you’ve had? I’ve hardly played rivals yet to get close to qualifying for the play offs, think I’m like 600 odd of the 1500 required to qualify. I’m guessing once you qualify for the play offs you don’t need to get those 1500 points from rivals each week to qualify? 

You'll be absolutely fine. I was a Division 3/4 player last year and Gold 3 (2 occasionally). I lost my first qualifiers last week but this week waited until Friday night/Saturday morning and got through with ease.

In the Weekend League itself, a couple of guys smashed me but not too many. Reached Rank 3 slightly to my surprise. I was gifted 2 wins but managed it with 3 to spare so might have got it anyway. I'd say I had another 5 defeats I easily could have/should have won. 

And all that effort netted me two meh red picks, three crap TOTW cards and a high of 84 Barella from the Jumbo Rare Players Pack. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

You need to reach Rank 3 to requalify for the playoffs. Still 1000 points back for the next rank down, so another 500 wouldn't be too bad to get.

Screenshot_20211017-175747_Companion.jpg