FIFA 22

mrpaddyx

I've got a pretty decent team just now as well due to packing Rashford (hybrid nations sbc) and selling and taking the 160k. I know his price will likely rise next week but so will the others that I've bought so just got rid. This team should do me a while and all other coins getting saved. I'm interested to see how much the hero cards are going to go for as I'd love to be able to get Tim Cahill in my team.

On another note, I'm absolutely fucking shite at this year's game. 

Screenshot_20210925-220021.thumb.jpg.cab86a6c44b49e95382fee26bca7ad19.jpg

Edited by #Gary

Nice to see that squad battles are now awarded on a Sunday morning rather that 1am on the Monday. It's still squad battles though so even though I got Elite this week I'm unlikely to get that high again this whole cycle. Also the are awarding less coins than before but a least I got some decent fodder along with Alphonso Davies who will be a good sale for 54k.

On 24/09/2021 at 21:03, the_bully_wee said:

I had this precise problem back when I got my PS5, too, with occasional lag on some other games but regular spells of absolutely crippling lag on FIFA. After trying all sorts, including the modestly successful switch of Wi-Fi band on the PS5, I ended up just buying an ethernet cable which has completely solved the problem. Any time I've used Wi-Fi with the console since, I've experienced similar issues, so I think it's something to do with the Wi-Fi receiver in the actual console. If you can work an ethernet cable in with minimal fuss (I bought a flat one and ran it under the carpets and carpet splitters from router to console), then I would recommend going for that - any connection issues or spots of lag I've had with a wired connection have been because of the router/ISP, and downloads are now comparatively rapid.

In a townhouse where the router is on the middle floor and I play downstairs out the way of the wife - so running an ethernet cable wont work. I moved the PS5 upstairs to be closer and it was perfectly fine. I think my best bet is to try a Wifi booster sort of thing.

27 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

In a townhouse where the router is on the middle floor and I play downstairs out the way of the wife - so running an ethernet cable wont work. I moved the PS5 upstairs to be closer and it was perfectly fine. I think my best bet is to try a Wifi booster sort of thing.

I've got them set up in the house, as f**k knows how the guy who built the house did it.  Weird dead spots, certain walls fine for signal passing through, others struggling.  I set up the ORBI one that gives you ethernet ports on it, one through the wall in the big living room (inches away from the router, but through the mystery wall), one upstairs then one where the desktop's set up so we don't need to rely on the wifi.  Gets a decent signal wherever you are, decently portable so you can set it up where you need it, and lets you hardwire it if you need to.

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

I've got them set up in the house, as f**k knows how the guy who built the house did it.  Weird dead spots, certain walls fine for signal passing through, others struggling.  I set up the ORBI one that gives you ethernet ports on it, one through the wall in the big living room (inches away from the router, but through the mystery wall), one upstairs then one where the desktop's set up so we don't need to rely on the wifi.  Gets a decent signal wherever you are, decently portable so you can set it up where you need it, and lets you hardwire it if you need to.

Will look into one, cheers.

On 26/09/2021 at 15:49, Richey Edwards said:

Why?

Edit: I'm not being snide, I was just curious.

Well I first saw him and Udinese during the 2005 Champions League qualifying stages. They had quite an exciting young team then with the likes of Di Natale, Iaquinta, Simone Pepe, Mauri, Di Michele, Pinzi, Candela and Muntari. Watched them through the group stages and Di Natale stood out, he was almost like Messi, before Messi was properly about, a talismanic diminutive striker with a low centre of gravity and the ability to do amazing things. 

After that I followed Udinese and him more closely and as many, many talents came and went (Iaquinta, Pepe, Gyan, Alexis Sanchez, Quagliarella, Inler, Ighalo, Isla, Kwadwo Asamoah, Handanovic, Cuardrado, Badu, Benatia, Vydra, Pereyra, Allan, Luis Muriel, Zielinski, Bruno Fernandes (I have to admit, I was aware of the talent that has come through in Udine, but I had not anticipated the list to be this lengthy)) Di Natale remained throughout, playing until he was 39. He was Cappocannionere twice in 2010 and 2011 when he was up against Ibrahimovic in his pomp, only outscored in that period by Messi and Ronaldo IIRC. He also knocked back a few attempts to sign him, particularly from Juventus which truly made me love him. For a man from the very south of Italy to be happy in the Northeast of Italy near Slovenia in almost the middle of no where and to show that amount of loyality is amazing to me. He also looked after Piermario Morosini's sister after he had passed away. And he did all of this while playing for a decent at best (qualifying for the UEFA Cup/Europa League) Udinese team which was in flux much of his time there.

He was also partial to the odd belter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4B2irJzAT4&ab_channel=TDfeuinhas

12 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Pretty good pack luck to start. Kante, Lukaku, Walker and an untradeable IF Vinicius from my preorder 4.6k points and starter packs 

That’ll do

f**k me I got Laporte and in form Diaz and that it was decent considering Fifa points are a big fat scam. 😂

Not packed anyone huge yet, and my other walkouts have all been keepers. (Navas, Courtois and Lloris) But I’d say my La Liga team and now Prem team are decent enough for this stage of the game. Not touched online yet, just grinded offline for objectives. Did the 100 finesse goals, coupled with the bronze squad milestone objectives to get 2 50k packs….

Not bad id say, of course untradable but you want players you’ll actually use in these packs…

3B068888-9D2A-4287-9D8A-FD118D7C6B72.jpeg

E9BACB34-A2B7-4A34-9C04-4F165F189ABF.jpeg

My 10 hours ran out last night and I'm not forking out for the ultimate edition.

The EA access glitch is still a thing though. Paid 79p on another account for a months ea access and you can transfer over the 10 hour trial to your proper account by doing a glitch in coop seasons.

I have the digital console and the discount from FIFA 21 in-game and the discount from having EA play seemed to stack for the ultimate edition so ultimately it only ended up a tenner more than the standard so it's not too bad when you get effectively 30 quid worth of FIFA points bundled in and a ones to watch player on Friday. I also always top up my wallet by buying PS credit from shopto making it even cheaper. 

Ps "haven't packed anyone huge" followed by a screenshot containing a near 200k Rashford?? 😂