Tonight's scores- 4th Aug

On 04/08/2021 at 22:10, Thereisalight.. said:

No trouble?

Nah, there wasn’t any trouble on Wednesday and infact I don’t even think there was a Larkhall fan in sight. Around 600 attendance as per St Rochs on twitter but surprisingly no Larkhall fans. Some polis stopped by about half an hour or so before kick off aswell but they went away after about 5 mins since there was no trouble. Great performance and should’ve scored more than 3 tbh 

9 hours ago, candycelt said:

Nah, there wasn’t any trouble on Wednesday and infact I don’t even think there was a Larkhall fan in sight. Around 600 attendance as per St Rochs on twitter but surprisingly no Larkhall fans. Some polis stopped by about half an hour or so before kick off aswell but they went away after about 5 mins since there was no trouble. Great performance and should’ve scored more than 3 tbh 

Dont kid yourself, Larkhall fans were there, I was one of them.

Its such a hostile and unpleasant atmosphere. The abuse directed at our players was a disgrace. Our young players stood up very well.

All the Irish stuff dosent offend me,  I like Ireland.; however the songs have no place at WoSFl fixture.

1 minute ago, larkyforever said:

Dont kid yourself, Larkhall fans were there, I was one of them.

Its such a hostile and unpleasant atmosphere. The abuse directed at our players was a disgrace. Our young players stood up very well.

All the Irish stuff doesnt offend me,  I like Ireland.; however the songs have no place at WoSFl fixture.

I didn’t see many anyways. How many would you say then? It couldn’t have been many because to the left hand-side of the away dugout were guys all dressed in green and then to the right hand side was the same. Were the Larkhall fans mostly in the shed? Wasn’t like the Peasy fans were every Peasy fan was in their teams colours so it was easy to figure out lol

And yeah I do agree that shouldn’t really be in a WoSFL game. Didn’t hear too much abuse but I don’t stand as far down as the ones who’re all singing, did hear one guy pished giving it the usual orange b*stard shout but that was it