Ayr vs Arbroath

18 minutes ago, LichtieSince84 said:

Harrison Clark has been very good again today. He’s clearly the token villain with our support though, so I expect the poor lad to get pelters all season. Mckenna should start every game playing off the striker. 

Come on now that’s not fair. Been praised and criticised just like everyone else. Had a great tackle there today that saved a goal. 

Few people around me blaming Albinson for the second goal but I’m far more inclined to lay the blame at McGinty and Baird who should’ve dealt with it first. If they get a shout from the keeper to leave it then it’s Albinsons fault but if not then they’ve got to take responsibility.

Salkeld is a wasted jersey, Adeloye isn’t a target man, Fjortoft and McGinty’s distribution is appalling. Arbroath are comfortable here and they’ve not had to break a sweat for it.

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

That has to be up there with the worst sub I’ve seen at Ayr 

Did Reid not bring Kevin Kyle on for another striker once, who proceeded to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the game?

Say what you want about Muirhead but in he is, incredibly, one of the only players in this fucking squad that has score recently at this level.

5 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

He was rightly critised last week, his mistake cost the goal that won the game, and had a few other daft mistakes and wild passes,
If he continues like today he will rightly get praised

As soon as a player is disliked by our support then they are made a scapegoat, Dale Hilson is the perfect example. One of our best players last season but continually slated and that continued last weeK against Inverness 

Edited by LichtieSince84

9 minutes ago, LichtieSince84 said:

As soon as a player is disliked by our support then they are made a scapegoat, Dale Hilson is the perfect example. One of our best players last season but continually slated and that continued last weeK against Inverness 

That just seems to be how it is my friend. If Hilson could've scored a few more goals, I'm sure he'd get more plaudits. Can't fault his work rate and effort though.