Ayr vs Arbroath

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Where’s best to park?

If you are parking on Back Hawkhill Ave or Wilson St just be mindful of peoples driveways. Never had an issue personally parking down there but have seen residents coming out there houses to ask people to move on the odd occasion. I tend to park on Lochside street which is the next one up as there are proper bays and it is a bit wider. Shouldn't have an issue finding somewhere in the surrounding streets. The club have asked in the past that people avoid Somerset Gardens (the flats) as it is a private car park and they fair get their knickers in a twist. 

13 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

As everyone says about us, this is a match we should be looking to win.

I’m not so confident I just can’t see where goals are coming from just now we’re missing something. Hopefully get proved wrong. Much of a muchness between a lot of teams in this league everyone be saying the same thing. 

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It’s the 2nd game of the season….

Was said a whole lot of times last year, don’t think people understand the meaning of it. 

Was maybe hoping to see a signing in today or tonight but no luck. Big Noubz to do the business hopefully. 

I see catering is open tomorrow  , the pie shop at disabled area is open and the catering at North terracing is also open , stall in main stand along with catering at Railway end are Closed 
So only for home fans? That's pretty crap.

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:
7 hours ago, Finlay21 said:
I see catering is open tomorrow  , the pie shop at disabled area is open and the catering at North terracing is also open , stall in main stand along with catering at Railway end are Closed 

So only for home fans? That's pretty crap.

A good number of grounds have no catering today , it was home fans or no one I know which one I prefere