Catering and Hospitality

58 minutes ago, 101 said:

Depends where you go, not attractive in Newcastle when you can get a £2 pint 5/10 mins walk from the stadium when it's like a fiver in the stadium.

I meant Newcastle and Sunderland and Middlesbrough and Carlisle and York.

Could have beer on the concourse and was very popular. No fights, no issues.

18 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Also if someone can't go a couple of hours without an alcoholic drink, then they have a problem.

This is a snobby trash post.  

Should they just bin off catering as if someone canny go a couple hours without food or a coffee then they have a problem? 

59 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I meant Newcastle and Sunderland and Middlesbrough and Carlisle and York.

Could have beer on the concourse and was very popular. No fights, no issues.

Get yourself in the black garter pre match mate you won't need beer on the concourse but you may miss most of the game :lol:

6 hours ago, 101 said:

I'm sure Dundee had a spell of selling low alcohol beer it never seemed to take off

I highly doubt you would have the demand to justify fitting kegs and pumps for 20 odd uses a year and whilst Celtic and Rangers are about it's likely we will see alcohol back in the ground and tbh would anyone really want a beer whilst, sat especially, in the freezing cold? I can't say I would, I'd rather have a cold drink in a nice warm pub and have a break and a warm drink in the bitter cold.

I had smashing pints in the freezing cold at St Pauli v Bochum when I went over, could even drink it on the terracing instead of some stupit concourse like they English mugs have to.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I had smashing pints in the freezing cold at St Pauli v Bochum when I went over, could even drink it on the terracing instead of some stupit concourse like they English mugs have to.  

You joining the St Pauli revolution at EEP? The Germans will be at our game tomorrow.

Just now, itzdrk said:

I'll need to check in on how the cultural Marxism meltdows go if Dunfermline truly are becoming anti fash

The stewards currently don’t let the young team play their drum so it’s *possible* we have work to do.

DAFC.Net won’t handle anything deemed too “woke” however.

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

You joining the St Pauli revolution at EEP? The Germans will be at our game tomorrow.

A long way to travel so they can admire Partick Thistle's away top imo.

AwayStrip-10.jpg

Edited by Trogdor

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The stewards currently don’t let the young team play their drum so it’s *possible* we have work to do.

DAFC.Net won’t handle anything deemed too “woke” however.

Announce currywurst at the catering and it'll do for me. 

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Other that the yellow background on the Thistle badge that’s quite nice. Pity they won’t get to wear it as it will clash.

Aye, it is very reminiscent of a Germany top. Hence I made the connection.

At first I thought you were maybe referring to Thistle as the Germans but then remembered you have German owners (or part owners). 🤣 

35 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Also German beer pishes all over English beer but that goes without saying.

Kiosks at NDP closed tomorrow though apparently that may have more to do with the old catering company folding.

Water provided on tables same as Cup games vs Ayr & Albion.

Luke warm Bells pies available from the heated cabinet in Morrisons next door for the desperate [emoji23]

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

This is a snobby trash post.  

Should they just bin off catering as if someone canny go a couple hours without food or a coffee then they have a problem? 

That's a pretty shite argument. To sustain  life we require food and water and neither lowers our inhibitions. 

9 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

How many incidents have there been of people “not behaving” within grounds, in comparison to games that have taken place. 

I see you have noted one incident, out of however many thousands of games where alcohol wasn’t on sale and there were issues. 

It really doesn't matter how many games pass trouble free. All it takes is one high profile example and the whole games a bogey.

Not too long before that game pilots were held. Those pilots have never returned.

Take it down to our level and it wasn't that long ago the club were repeatedly putting out posts regarding fans behaviour