Catering and Hospitality

Not sure why they would be closed when the teams in the WoSFL have them open. Was mentioned on Facebook that people had been in working on ours during the week to get them ready for Saturday.

Edited by Hawk89

Why are clubs having to ask permission for full capacity when there are no social distancing requirements?

Why do people need to wear a face covering when they’re sitting outside?

Why did Dunfermline tell fans to give stray match balls to the ball boys during the League Cup games when there were no ball boys working the matches?

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Why are clubs having to ask permission for full capacity when there are no social distancing requirements?

Why do people need to wear a face covering when they’re sitting outside?

Why did Dunfermline tell fans to give stray match balls to the ball boys during the League Cup games when there were no ball boys working the matches?

Confused GIF by VICELAND

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

Not sure why they would be closed when the teams in the WoSFL have them open. Was mentioned on Facebook that people had been in working on ours during the week to get them ready for Saturday.

I would imagine profitability and social distancing might have meant Stephens didn't fancy opening the ones at EEP which can be pretty cramped for the staff.

Hospitality was open at Firhill last Saturday vs QoS. My mate works abroad and this was the only way he could make the match. Also meant he snuck us down some pies at half time which was nice.

6 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Hospitality was open at Firhill last Saturday vs QoS. My mate works abroad and this was the only way he could make the match. Also meant he snuck us down some pies at half time which was nice.

Surprised Thistle lower themselves to serving commoner food like pies tbh.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Were they open?

I can't keep up with this nonsense now! 

EAC told us none of ours could be open, was same at Hampden for the Scotland games. 

They haven’t been open yet, but Saturday seemingly. Not sure if it’s just the vans or the kiosks as well. You’re right mate, utter nonsense