Montrose v Clyde

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

How much were you expecting? 

Not £15 tbh. 

It was a shock but it won't put me off going. I'm swithering between Montrose, Forfar or Deveronvale. 

The last one sounds best as it'll take most of the day to do. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not £15 tbh. 

It was a shock but it won't put me off going. I'm swithering between Montrose, Forfar or Deveronvale. 

That's probably actually going to be one of the cheaper entry prices in our league this season. We're £17, Airdrie £18.

edit - didn't realise Moonster already mentioned about them being cheaper

Edited by C. Muir

18 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not £15 tbh. 

Montrose have been £15 for years and I've rarely seen anything cheaper in this division.  Not sure what other teams are charging, Airdrie were £18 last week

22 hours ago, Brummo said:

Aye right, see through all this negative psychology mullarkey.

That's right, we're trying to get you lot into a negative mindset so that the players can tell you're a wee bit downbeat and therefore will not give the full 100% because they then feel a little bit rubbish. You've cracked our game of 4D chess. Congrats.

44 minutes ago, The Gable Endie said:

Goodwillie has a nasty habit of scoring against us. Remember that hat trick against us last year?

Danny… Goodie scored a hat trick last season against Montrose when he played as a CF, just saying…Fancy giving it a go?

Not £15 tbh. 
Deveronvale don't have Hamish though, depending on his mood he could be worth the admission fee alone.

9 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

If Montrose play as well as they did against Airdrie then I am confident of a win, however we don't always get an easy ride against Clyde.

Mind the easy rides you have had? 8-1, 5-0 couple of 4-0s it will be one of them.

11 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I wouldn’t call Clyde the coolest fitba team in the universe. Definitely not this season, anyway.

Coolest team in Cumbernauld, maybe…

Perhaps when he says coolest he is referring to temperature, in that case Clyde are definitely the coolest.

Folded and got tickets for this. First trip to Links Park since a 2-0 win towards the end of Duffys final season (13/14) so been a while. Not expecting anywhere near the same scoreline unfortunately. 

For the Montrose lads, don't know how accurate this is but I heard through the grapevine you've signed a young lad from Dundee (not sure if as a loan or on full contract) whose supposedly a real player.  Think it was from a Junior team IIRC.  This ring a bell ?

The job Petrie's done is pretty incredible.  Doesn't seem that long ago Montrose were in a LL relegation playoff and you'd fancy their chances to end up top 4.  Smart money's on a home win, but depending on who we have available, have a feeling we might scrape a draw here by playing for one.   

31 minutes ago, BrigtonClyde said:

For the Montrose lads, don't know how accurate this is but I heard through the grapevine you've signed a young lad from Dundee (not sure if as a loan or on full contract) whose supposedly a real player.  Think it was from a Junior team IIRC.  This ring a bell ?

The job Petrie's done is pretty incredible.  Doesn't seem that long ago Montrose were in a LL relegation playoff and you'd fancy their chances to end up top 4.  Smart money's on a home win, but depending on who we have available, have a feeling we might scrape a draw here by playing for one.   

Greg Stewart incoming signed a deal for 6 months to get his fitness up to speed.