Sheerin's Sexies Vs Peterheed

5 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Peterhead fans wishing to purchase a ticket for the match can do so here:

https://falkirkfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=93&hash=VgMZ6rlF2o1vbghpVVa6KQpgeho1510#venueViewID

(North Stand Block F)

£18 wtf?? This will be me 30 Rock Hello GIF

4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

£18 is really poor for away fans, given they’ll be stuck in the corner of an end stand with a shitey ish view 

Which is pretty much the only kind of view available in Peterheads slightly upscale Junior ground.

5 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

£18 for the view and facilities at Falkirk represents significantly better value than the £16 Peterhead charge to stand beside the pitch imo. 

What facilities are available? There's no food or drink.

So you can go for a pish and the view is decent enough, that's about it.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Call me old-fashioned but a decent view is the minimum I expect at a ground. 

29 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Call me old-fashioned but a decent view is the minimum I expect at a ground. 

Uhuh, but the view was specified as being different from the facilities, and hence justifying the extra £2. I was stating that there are literally no extra facilities available at our place. In fact possibly less, if PFC have food available.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Peterhead fans wishing to purchase a ticket for the match can do so here:

https://falkirkfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=93&hash=VgMZ6rlF2o1vbghpVVa6KQpgeho1510#venueViewID

(North Stand Block F)

Tried using this link all afternoon but it keeps telling me that red field info is missing, there are no red fields, & eventually says bad credentials although my information is correct 

44 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

£18 for the view and facilities at Falkirk represents significantly better value than the £16 Peterhead charge to stand beside the pitch imo. 

So far we have not decided to fleece folk for parking, i know it goes to the council but thats the price you pay for being tenants not owners. 

47 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It's very well ventilated with spaces for fresh air to come in all over and when you're walking out from the north stand you'll get a glimpse of the kelpies.

15 hours ago, peternapper said:

Tried using this link all afternoon but it keeps telling me that red field info is missing, there are no red fields, & eventually says bad credentials although my information is correct 

Not sure what the problem could be. Have you tried creating an account?

Failing that I'd get in touch with Peterhead or even with FFC directly

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Not sure what the problem could be. Have you tried creating an account?

Failing that I'd get in touch with Peterhead or even with FFC directly

Created an account this morning (i had not added my address just stopped at my postcode) now cannot get access to block F to buy a ticket. Will contact Laura when your ticket office opens at 10am.

4 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Created an account this morning (i had not added my address just stopped at my postcode) now cannot get access to block F to buy a ticket. Will contact Laura when your ticket office opens at 10am.

I see. It probably thinks you are a Falkirk fan rather than a Peterhead fan now. Please ignore my terrible advice.

24 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Actually, if I follow the link above I seem to be able to purchase tickets for the Peterhead section even when logged in.

Probably just some gremlins in the system given I don't think we've used it before, I'm sure the ticket office will be able to help you out anyway 

19 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Actually, if I follow the link above I seem to be able to purchase tickets for the Peterhead section even when logged in.

Probably just some gremlins in the system given I don't think we've used it before, I'm sure the ticket office will be able to help you out anyway 

Halleluiah  using the link above here have managed to buy and print off my ticket so will be there. Must say Laura at your ticket office has been very helpful & as you say the system is fairly new to the club. Have to hope for one of our 5-3 performances as we have a habit of not really turning up down there.

19 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The football is still gash though.  I don't understand why anyone would prefer to sit in a stand than stand pitch-side and watch the game from ground level.