Accies vs. MorTEN

On 07/08/2021 at 19:48, GiGi said:

We've won our last 2 meetings actually. 

So you have, when Jai Quitongo ran us ragged. Not sure when you last beat us at Cappielow though, it's been all Accies wins and draws last half dozen visits at least and we used to win there regularly in the 90s. In fact last defeat at Cappielow I can remember was against Clydebank in 2001 I think, when they were groundsharing. There must have been at least one since then but I can't recall it. 

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

So you have, when Jai Quitongo ran us ragged. Not sure when you last beat us at Cappielow though, it's been all Accies wins and draws last half dozen visits at least and we used to win there regularly in the 90s. In fact last defeat at Cappielow I can remember was against Clydebank in 2001 I think, when they were groundsharing. There must have been at least one since then but I can't recall it. 

Our last home win against Accies was in February 1999 (3-0). We won our next meeting 2-0 at Firhill, which was the final game of that season.

When they left Douglas Park we couldn't stop beating Accies away from home. Prior to that we'd last won in Hamilton in 1966.

We've won four times at NDP.

Our last home win against Accies was in February 1999 (3-0). We won our next meeting 2-0 at Firhill, which was the final game of that season.
When they left Douglas Park we couldn't stop beating Accies away from home. Prior to that we'd last won in Hamilton in 1966.
We've won four times at NDP.
Bloody hell, that's pretty unbelievable considering we've been in the same league a fair few times over the past 20 years.

I'm sure you'll break your duct this season.