Livingston vs Aberdeen

23 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Cunning use of the delete function. I like it

Oh, I'm following now. Did my comment originally post three times as it shows in your quote reply? I didn't delete anything and If you look at my original comment, you can see it hasn't been edited either. So I've no idea why it showed three times for you or others at one point. Maybe a glitch or my shite internet connection or something.

Edit: Oh ffs, I've just realised there was an original 2 separate postings of the same comment. Ok, my internet connection is shite and glitches like this. It happens on other websites too where I post something, it multi-posts but then the duplicates disappear by themselves a moment later. Its probably anti-spam filters on forum type sites that automatically delete my duplicate posts so I'm left unaware I even did it.

Edited by FreedomFarter
Read wrong

48 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

What's brain dead about it? 

It's a farce

If your issue with artificial pitches is anything other than aesthetics then you're a moron.

If your go-to complaint includes "the bounce" or "sticky" then you're a moron.

Your team won, stop greeting about nothing. 

Will be interesting to see how the SFA handle this, I suspect they just wont tbf [emoji3] 
Handle what?
There are no rules about pitch invasions or indeed any other fan conduct in the stadium. Police Scotland however might not be so keen for livi to try and steward the game on the cheap next time we visit

If your issue with artificial pitches is anything other than aesthetics then you're a moron.
If your go-to complaint includes "the bounce" or "sticky" then you're a moron.
Your team won, stop greeting about nothing. 

Does moaning about the pitch when you’ve won not give the moan more credibility?

Otherwise it would just feel like sour grapes.

7 minutes ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Handle what?
There are no rules about pitch invasions or indeed any other fan conduct in the stadium. Police Scotland however might not be so keen for livi to try and steward the game on the cheap next time we visit

I'm imagining there will be rules regarding isolations and close contacts that could come into play. Nothing to say that an Aberdeen fan could've passed it on to a player during the pitch invasion and then for it to spread from there. 

If it happened tomorrow then it would've been a smaller issue but I'm imagining further rules would've been broken due to the rules currently. At most I can possibly see the SFA ordering the Europe game to be played behind closed doors but that'd be outrageous I can imagine. 

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'm imagining there will be rules regarding isolations and close contacts that could come into play. Nothing to say that an Aberdeen fan could've passed it on to a player during the pitch invasion and then for it to spread from there. 

If it happened tomorrow then it would've been a smaller issue but I'm imagining further rules would've been broken due to the rules currently. At most I can possibly see the SFA ordering the Europe game to be played behind closed doors but that'd be outrageous I can imagine. 

The SFA couldn't order the European game to be played behind closed doors That would be UEFA's jurisdiction.

Not sure why I took your post seriously.

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Don’t think the SFA can do that 

Just now, Suspect Device said:

The SFA couldn't order the European game to be played behind closed doors That would be UEFA's jurisdiction.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Don’t think the SFA can do that 

Fair enough then, I hadn't a clue tbf. I'm not sour about it at all, we didn't deserve to win the game and barely deserved to scrape a draw but it'll be interesting to see how things are handled as it's the first instance since fans are back where it's happened on this scale so a bit of a marker for if it's allowed going forward

8 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Great to see our fans take to the deathtrap pitch - risking their lives to do so - in solidarity with our players who had to endure this nightmare. A real spirit of Dunkirk event, as I'm sure all posters will agree.

Aberdeen fans going full "sevco" with the "Dunkirk" comment.......,after the sevco type pitch invasion at their winner and the pitch bashing !!!!

4 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

My complaint isn't necessarily artificial pitches, just the state of the Livingston one. 

Why do you think Livi play so direct, particularly at home? Its a disgrace. The biggest leveller in Scottish football, and you're still shit.

Can't wait until you're irrelevant again.

State of this :lol:

Sturgeon could tho, she won't but she could state we were already on a yellow

7 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why do you think Livi play so direct, particularly at home? Its a disgrace. The biggest leveller in Scottish football, and you're still shit.

I thought common consensus was the opposite to that? Artificial surfaces better suit more technical players with a good touch. Less slide tackles are attempted which reduces "scrapiness", especially in midfield. Aberdeen were able to play a possession-heavy style today unhindered by the pitch. Artificial turf definitely reduces the tempo of play but that actually encourages possession football, I'd argue.