Livingston vs Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Some of the Aberdeen fans outing themselves as rampant p***ks on here emoji23.png

That ship has long since sailed, my friend..... 😁

Braindead fuckwits still moaning about the pitch even when their team wins. I've missed this.

Hopefully when the other half of our squad isn't injured we can start picking up some points. Silly mistakes are going to cost us far too much though unless Martindale realises we need at least another defender. 

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Jane Lewis interview with Glass - Jesus, she is utterly hopeless.

Only gets a job so the BBC can tick a box.

Always gets basic things wrong. 

As for the game;

- It was poor

- How Sibbald stayed on I’ll never know. 
oh aye, cos Clancy is weak as piss. 

- Obviously got lucky with the winning goal but f**k it, we’ll take it.

- Livingston will struggle big time this season, albeit I know their squad will get better in the next week or two. 

- Glass got away with one today. Don’t think we should  rest as many as 6 or 7 at a tricky away fixture. 

The men who run on the pitch at every Livi v Aberdeen match now, while it's not the worst thing in the world it does rankle a bit. There's a real arrogance about it. Yes, pitch invader, we're a diddy club and you're a bigger club who can come here and literally stomp all over our patch each time. This is the same attitude some Old Firm fans have to the rest of the teams in the league. To be clear, I'm only criticising the pitch invaders, as otherwise Aberdeen fans at Livi games are always a really good away crowd.

As for the game, Aberdeen had all the play yet Livi had most of the chances. That's actually quite common in football, of course, as the team committing more players into opposition territory is then vulnerable to direct counter attacks. Mackenzie looked really good, first time I'd seen him. Great acceleration. Anderson was excellent today. His goal was typical striker's anticipation and he did well to play in Pittman not long after for a chance. The tactics were correct today and we were unlucky to lose. The performance was good.

Just now, FreedomFarter said:

The men who run on the pitch at every Livi v Aberdeen match now, while it's not the worst thing in the world it does rankle a bit. There's a real arrogance about it. Yes, pitch invader, we're a diddy club and you're a bigger club who can come here and literally stomp all over our patch each time. This is the same attitude some Old Firm fans have to the rest of the teams in the league. To be clear, I'm only criticising the pitch invaders, as otherwise Aberdeen fans at Livi games are always a really good away crowd.

As for the game, Aberdeen had all the play yet Livi had most of the chances. That's actually quite common in football, of course, as the team committing more players into opposition territory is then vulnerable to direct counter attacks. Mackenzie looked really good, first time I'd seen him. Great acceleration. Anderson was excellent today. His goal was typical striker's anticipation and he did well to play in Pittman not long after for a chance. The tactics were correct today and we were unlucky to lose. The performance was good.

1 minute ago, FreedomFarter said:

1 minute ago, FreedomFarter said:

This is getting repetetive.