Livingston vs Aberdeen

3 hours ago, betting competition said:

Looks like Aberdeen are getting 900 tickets for this game, so excited to get back to the fitba. 

Think we've applied for 3.6k capacity, so you'll likely get at least 2k I reckon if that's approved.

Well that's another two players out for us. McMillan out for 8-12 weeks and Kabia looks similar. We're already down to a barebones squad. 

Shouldn't have too much of an effect on this game but going forward we'll suffer from lack of rotation

40 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

I got a ticket. Going to be a long day as I don't drive so will be taking public transport. Is it easy getting to and from Edinburgh to Livingston on Sundays as my connection home to Aberdeen is at 6.50pm

Yeah Livi North isn't too far from the stadium. It's about a 15/20 minute train to get to Haymarket and another 5 to Waverly. Really easy and convenient, think it's meant to be a train every 20 minutes going to Edinburgh

Edited by ATLIS

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Yeah Livi North isn't too far from the stadium. It's about a 15/20 minute train to get to Haymarket and another 5 to Waverly. Really easy and convenient, think it's meant to be a train every 20 minutes going to Edinburgh

Scotrail strikes still impact Sunday services until next month I think. Best to check their site.

We normally struggle after European games, albeit United didn’t trouble us too much on Sunday.

The games are coming thick and fast now though, and some areas of our team look more open for squad rotation than others.

41 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

Commercially the JET deal from Livingston to Aberdeen was a disaster for Livingston. Livingston fans did not get to see JET in the flesh costing LFC thousands in lost revenue from potential merchandise earnings. Livingston look good this season though and whilst JET has a strong CV he’s clearly a mercenary and has signed for a club who offer extremely little as a return on their commercial investment.

As I’ve said on the thread purely for Livingston fans, I’m not interested in Scottish soccer and would certainly not insult the Livingston supporters by calling myself a fan. However I have dealt with them on a commercial basis for 3 years and they’re a great business with great heritage. I hope they win this match and I’m sure they’ll pull off a result here. JET is trash and should be cancelled forever. 

tenor.gif.23bf52bd6825f0a0677f95930e3e0fd4.gif

1 hour ago, J.domingo said:

Commercially the JET deal from Livingston to Aberdeen was a disaster for Livingston. Livingston fans did not get to see JET in the flesh costing LFC thousands in lost revenue from potential merchandise earnings. Livingston look good this season though and whilst JET has a strong CV he’s clearly a mercenary and has signed for a club who offer extremely little as a return on their commercial investment.

As I’ve said on the thread purely for Livingston fans, I’m not interested in Scottish soccer and would certainly not insult the Livingston supporters by calling myself a fan. However I have dealt with them on a commercial basis for 3 years and they’re a great business with great heritage. I hope they win this match and I’m sure they’ll pull off a result here. JET is trash and should be cancelled forever. 

Gutted to hear that we offer little return on our commercial investment.  After all, that's what football's all about. 

4 hours ago, ATLIS said:

To be fair, we got youth superstar sensation Bruce Anderson. Aberdeen got a 30 year old man that calls himself after an aeroplane. #Marketability 

To be fair, we have better, younger strikers at the club than Anderson...

what

I’m having visions of what would’ve happened if this was Derek in charge and brucey scored a couple in a defeat. Heads, limbs and torso’s exploding everywhere I would imagine. 

As it happens, I’m predicting a rather difficult to watch 1-1 draw after a tough night in Iceland tonight.