Dundee United v Sevco 7 August 2021

14 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Rangers lose to Malmo, presumably because they are already shiteing it about this game.

Standard

Probably the wrong thread, but the BBC’s match stats for that game are genuinely bizarre.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Probably the wrong thread, but the BBC’s match stats for that game are genuinely bizarre.

They aren't correct, but it typifies the BBC's ability to report facts. I watched the game, as part of United's hugely expanded backroom team, and the new Rangers had more than 50% possession.

Tam to go balls out and play 244.

Benji

Edwards Mulgrew

Freeman Mochrie Fuchs Pawlett

Chalmers Shankland Clark Sporle

A dominant performance from United and some revolutionary tactical changes through the game and we send the zombies back to Snake Mountain to reflect on a 5-0 dismantling.

After the cocktail of class As wear off ill then realise we got F'd in the A with a bracketed scoreline but good old Tam will soften the blow by telling us we penned them in for 7 seconds when they had a goal kick.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

2 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

They aren't correct, but it typifies the BBC's ability to report facts. I watched the game, as part of United's hugely expanded backroom team, and the new Rangers had more than 50% possession.

Next United manager found ^^

On 02/08/2021 at 21:09, Fusbal1 said:

The deluded Utd fans on here thinking they should simply turn up and walk over the Gers this weekend. The manager will be at fault if they don’t pump them at least 5-0. 

27 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

A dominant performance from United and some revolutionary tactical changes through the game and we send the zombies back to Snake Mountain to reflect on a 5-0 dismantling.

This is where is comes from. 

On 02/08/2021 at 21:09, Fusbal1 said:

The deluded Utd fans on here thinking they should simply turn up and walk over the Gers this weekend. The manager will be at fault if they don’t pump them at least 5-0. 

Hi Tam, sorry, Thomas. 

I see you're a Rangers fan but have only ever posted about the Arabs and Kelty Hearts. Not very scalable. 

15 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Did the BBC give us something stupid like 6.5%?

Tbf we were pretty poor.

On 04/08/2021 at 21:58, Granny Danger said:

This bit from the ticket is a laugh.

I hope they have contingency plans in place for a mass exodus after 30/45/60/75 minutes*.

* Delete as appropriate.

34993C01-8435-4C8A-BA25-4642770D46ED.thumb.jpeg.65f5b46c5f35d1e0c7458e77e0ce4a32.jpeg

Aye, I commonly leave well before the end of games against the Glasgow Twins, if I actually turn up in the first place.

Looking forward to the match too, expecting very little from it, apart from an early booking or two for key players, which is standard in these matches.