Dundee United v Sevco 7 August 2021

54 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

No complaints today.  Another poor performance from us. 

To join in with the pedantry, your 2nd sentence should be a complaint so your first sentence is not correct.

Unless it was just a statement of fact and you are actually happy with the poor performance and making no negative comment about it.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This may have been mentioned in the thread already but I can’t be bothered reading through it all. After Rangers insistence over the past year that they are concerned about the development of young Scottish talent, it was refreshing to note that in their starting eleven they had 10 non-Scottish outfield players and an up and coming 33 year old Scottish goalkeeper.

33% of their subs though?

8 hours ago, TheJTS98 said:

Rangers losing a goal is one of those things like watching the Chilean miners or the Thai kids in the cave being rescued.

Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling and brings people together.

I wanted those Chilean miners and Thai kids to die. 

Just watched Gerrard's post-match interview.

He actually says "We weren't spiteful enough with our passes".

Not only does that not make any sense at all, but a the rangers manager said, with a straight face, that that lot are "not spiteful enough".

tumblr_nabefvGkUA1tq4of6o1_250.gif

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

6 hours ago, steve55 said:

We can see what Boyd did there lol

He should be sacked on the spot, not necessarily for giving  the United fans the finger, more for being a moron who is shite at his job. 

52 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Now I don't want to piss in your pocket but.. Are you being fucking serious? 

I don’t mean we played them off the park. But it didn’t really feel like we were going to concede second half.

The United defence were winning almost every header. And showing some fight that I’ve not seen for long enough.

Wrong weekend to get cheap shots against us. 😜

Guest TheJTS98
5 hours ago, scoobles said:
6 hours ago, TheJTS98 said:
Even then, it would be an organisation for pedants, giving the concept of possession.
I'm afraid this anti-apostrophe crusade cannot be allowed.
Even this lot have got it beautifully right.
https://www.the-ra.org/

False advertising from that website imo

Or big team finally found.

Do Rangers fans think the alleged 28 grand a week for Lundstram is accurate? I know he’s came straight from the Premier League but, if true, that’s crazy money for a player of that standard. How long until Ryan Jack returns from his injury? 

Btw well done Dundee United today, certainly didn’t see that coming but it’s an excellent result and made better with fans in attendance. When St Mirren beat Rangers last year in the cup I was over the moon but the only thing that tainted it was not being able to be in the stadium for it, especially for a last minute winner. 

Edited by IrishBhoy