Dundee United v Sevco 7 August 2021

Well somebody had to start a thread!

I’m still waiting to see if we get tickets for this.  If so it will be a bitter-sweet experience, first time back at the football for ages probably to get absolutely destroyed by the Blue Cheek.  The only consolation will be no Sevconians in the stands.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Well somebody had to start a thread!

I’m still waiting to see if we get tickets for this.  If so it will be a bitter-sweet experience, first time back at the football for ages probably to get absolutely destroyed by the Blue Cheek.  The only consolation will be no Sevconians in the stands.

Are they still boycotting you...

I'm still puzzled by the ticket order process. The steps look easy:

Online Ticket Order Process:

· Click reserve ticket

· Insert 13-digit barcode(s) – exclude any spaces

· Choose seat(s)

· Click add to basket

· Ensure all details are correct, specifically email address as tickets can be emailed

· Enter name and barcode on tickets

· Submit "

but there is no actual link to click to commence the process. Where's the 'Click reserve ticket' box?

29 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Online system doesn't go live till Tuesday. You need to apply via email just now

16 months away from Tannadice I should be excited but it feels like a forced march now to something horrible now. I'll be sober too.

Thanks: I'm not too confident that the online system will manifest itself on time. The club shop is still offering only last season's kit, the promised new online shop hasn't yet appeared.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Thanks: I'm not too confident that the online system will manifest itself on time. The club shop is still offering only last season's kit, the promised new online shop hasn't yet appeared.

Applied for mine Thursday, sent a reminder earlier today, got them late afternoon.

27 minutes ago, Fusbal1 said:

The deluded Utd fans on here thinking they should simply turn up and walk over the Gers this weekend. The manager will be at fault if they don’t pump them at least 5-0. 

Which deluded United fans on here?