The Tam Courts Talking Shite Thread 21/22

22 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I first heard him as we drove down from Dingwall on Saturday.

It was like listening to a bad book of management cliche's 

Was listening to the BBC’s scottish football podcast earlier and thought the same. He appears to have bullshitted his way in to what is quite a lofty position in Scottish football somehow.

"one of the key reasons for appointing me was i bring sustainability" 

"the players are scalable" 

I've only seen one interview with him, 2 mins 35, and he fitted these two gems in.  I think he might have meant "continuity" in the first one, from the context. The second has me puzzled though. I'm thinking Ant-Man technology?  Maybe for a subbuteo league? 

When mentioning talking shite it's always a laugh to think back to Darren Jacksons guarantee of United survival the season they ended up with a pathetic points tally and relegated at the home of their neighbours infront of a record low derby away attendance.

Guarantee of their survival when they were rock bottom🤣 Madness.

Hopefully Tam Courts inspiration this season from Mr Jackson himself.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Nap Courts is one of those folk who posts status updates on linkedin.

Seems to like and comment on things about 80 times a day there. His "about" bit isn't top bad, but gets horrendous by the end.

334426268_Screenshot_20210802-140924_SamsungInternet.jpg.9c04a601f7036521bf6689c220e304a4.jpg

If Courts is going to wind up Funsters enough that one of them has to start a thread about him maybe I’ll have to reconsider his suitability.

OK I’ve reconsidered; he’s shite.

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems to like and comment on things about 80 times a day there. His "about" bit isn't top bad, but gets horrendous by the end.

334426268_Screenshot_20210802-140924_SamsungInternet.jpg.9c04a601f7036521bf6689c220e304a4.jpg

Extensive global recruitment? Aye 'cos Kelty Hearts were fair struggling to put a team on the park when the ACN & the Asia Cup were on. Don't even start me on that second sentence, when are United signing Dilbert & the Pointy Haired Boss to quantitise their synergenistic fulcrum to leverage tangible benefits to all stakeholders.

This needs merged with the corporate bullshit thread on General Nonsense IMO.  He strikes me as the kind of guy that knows his accent makes him sound like a jakey, so he reads a thesaurus to try and use the most intelligent sounding word he can.  A bit like a real life Methadone Mick, minus the methadone and living under a bridge.

Was there not someone else in Scottish football like that a few years back too?