Explain your profile picture

Lofarl

I think the 1978 World Cup was kind of formative for me.

It probably helped shape my pessimistic outlook, certainly where football's concerned, perhaps further.

Ally McLeod also went on to manage Queens in a pretty grim period, so there's a connection there.  I'm quite fond of the guy, and that image of him with his head in his hands captures so much about the entire Argentina adventure. 

It’s Lorenzo Insigne. I got him in the golden boot sweepstake for the Euros, and have kept the picture because he’s an absolute dreamboat.

Edit: prior to this I had photos of various Partick Thistle related people doing Partick Thistle related things. And Alison Johnstone.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Some random cartoon character, can't remember what it's called.

Yo I lowkey hate your new look. The moomins legit used to give me nightmares and terrify me as a child and they still make me uncomfortable when I think about them... 

Mine is Frasier Crane. I had quite a few different avatars in the early days, used to change it up fairly frequently. Can't really remember why I settled on Frasier, I just like the programme I suppose. I guess it plays a bit into my shtick on here too.

5 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Yo I lowkey hate your new look. The moomins legit used to give me nightmares and terrify me as a child and they still make me uncomfortable when I think about them... 

I was massively into the Moomins as a child, was my first username on here but the less said about that the better. Only recently realised I could change it back when talking about something else to do with stealing usernames.

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s Lorenzo Insigne. I got him in the golden boot sweepstake for the Euros, and have kept the picture because he’s an absolute dreamboat.

Edit: prior to this I had photos of various Partick Thistle related people doing Partick Thistle related things. And Alison Johnstone.

Must have an unconscious prejudice, but it always surprises me looking at that picture that he's only 5' 3 1/2" tall.