Explain your profile picture

Lofarl

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a photo of the ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign. Taken into Photoshop, and ‘Las Vegas’ replaced with my birthplace ‘Paisley’. The idea is to suggest that somehow, the place of my birth is a city full of drinkers, gamblers, prostitution and general debauchery, rather than, erm, fcuk, I haven’t thought this through.

I've had the same picture on here since 2008. I'd be surprised if there are many that have been around for longer.

Benjamin Massing made one notable contribution to world football. Anyone who remembers Italia 90 will know it, and anyone who doesn't will enjoy the results of a quick google if you're partial to a robust challenge.

Quite why he ended up as my profile picture I'm not entirely sure. There was a bit of chat about him among my group of pals at the time. Probably thought it showed off my football hipster credentials or something. Crosses my mind to change it every so often but never felt bothered enough, or thought of anything worth changing it to.

35 minutes ago, Adamski said:

Benjamin Massing made one notable contribution to world football. Anyone who remembers Italia 90 will know it, and anyone who doesn't will enjoy the results of a quick google if you're partial to a robust challenge.

Took Caniggia a decade to land, and when he did, he was in fucking Dundee.