Explain your profile picture

Lofarl

Change mine every Saturday morning, while having my coffee and fixing the Quiz thread.

They are teams from all over the world (every national league) that my son picked last year. This then ties up with the weekly cup questions, but please don't tell anyone, as it will give them a clue.

I used to have a sexy Thai girl for years, until Div deleted it.

14 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

God, aka Liam Gallagher. This particular shot is from the music video for his Christmas song “All You’re Dreaming Of.” I like his hat.

Mine is in honour of the poster ‘The Arch’ who inspired many of us to begin posting on Pie and Bovril as mere teenagers. 

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

image.png.e8a1364b8ab927534e803ffd808d0404.png

I can't find it but there was a picture featured in "The Absolute Game" magazine of Jim Leishman when he was at Inverness Thistle. Jim was holding a big Viking axe and the caption was "The Chairman's been hunting high and low for this apparently"

18 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Just as well it wasn't a picture of a famous Richard.

I wish you could Rowie me tbf, you just can't get Aitkens quality Rowie's in Dundee.

Ross's are about the most acceptable ones ive found down here.  Even then....

On 02/08/2021 at 00:19, BFTD said:

@Mon Dieu stuck this GIF up after we had a decent cup win (I forget against who, probably the Binos), so I nicked it. Before that I used a Zombatar from the greatest video game of all time, Plants vs Zombies.

I can't say I pay much attention to people's avatars, but it's a bit jarring when one of the regulars changes theirs. Like walking into a room and noticing something's moved; you've no idea where it was before, but it's different now and you just don't like it.

Also, folk who don't set an avatar are almost always nogoodniks.

I can't believe you've forgotten which match that picture came from.

My avatar is a selfie.

Captain Dyce, from the seminal Future Boy Conan and owner of a great cartoon moustache. Long overdue a change really as I’ve had him for years. Previously had General Alcazar from Tintin and the mad engineer chap from Das Boot.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I can't believe you've forgotten which match that picture came from.

Obviously I haven't forgotten one of the greatest results in the history of Alloa Athletic Football Club. A 3-2 cup win and the Recs absolutely buzzing. What a finish!

2013/14 was one hell of a season.

Spoiler

Wasps.png.fb604afff582b539d3f055b334a9962d.png