Dunfermline Athletic vs Partick Thistle

8 hours ago, CallumPar said:

There were very few left yesterday at lunchtime. The club didn’t even put out an announcement/reminder that they were on general sale, are you really surprised they haven’t announced it’s sold out?

I told them at the shop they needed to post about it as I went up unsure if id get one based on what I read about the shop opening hours. Yet the didnt bother...

I hope our fan focussed investors notice the amature running of some fan facing services.

1 hour ago, Heaton said:

I told them at the shop they needed to post about it as I went up unsure if id get one based on what I read about the shop opening hours. Yet the didnt bother...

I hope our fan focussed investors notice the amature running of some fan facing services.

It's not so much amateur running of the service it's a lack of staff.

On 05/08/2021 at 20:49, Big Jocks Chewin The Fat said:

Pretty much expect Thistle to stop streaming games after the 9th as well.

Yikes. Why's that?

Agree with @Cardle is Magic that watching a stream is pish compared to being there, but with no possibility of getting to games I'll take a stream over no stream every time.

Thistle have said that no restrictions = no stream due to SPFL regulations. 

Don't know about all the clubs in this division but certainly Ayr, QoS and Arbroath have made streams available as part of the season ticket even after Monday so someone is reading the rules wrong. 

Edit : there was a caveat last week that if you were self isolating or had covid symptoms you could contact the club and they'd deactivate your season ticket for one game and send you an access code for a free stream. 

No idea what happens after Monday but we don't have a home game until the 28th so plenty of time to work it out. 

Edited by Fuctifano

41 minutes ago, Duszek said:

Yikes. Why's that?

Agree with @Cardle is Magic that watching a stream is pish compared to being there, but with no possibility of getting to games I'll take a stream over no stream every time.

I'd be interested to know how many streams were sold last week. I certainly will stream all games where I can't be there. If its against SPFL rules then we all know where their interests lie

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Thistle have said that no restrictions = no stream due to SPFL regulations. 

Don't know about all the clubs in this division but certainly Ayr, QoS and Arbroath have made streams available as part of the season ticket even after Monday so someone is reading the rules wrong. 

Our stream is meant to be available to season ticket holders all season.

Graham starting and Comrie still being fudged in to centre half is disappointing. At least we aren’t playing with 3 strikers which was very silly last weekend.

Kennedy must be injured. Doesn’t even make the bench.

On 06/08/2021 at 14:15, Chicken Wing said:
On 06/08/2021 at 09:53, The Saline Hill Puma said:
I was looking forward to this game but sadly having to attend with [mention=46398]Chicken Wing[/mention]. Anyway this should be a easy home win. Partick are dross. 

f**k you

Just think I've got to attend with both of you 🤣

Graham starting and Comrie still being fudged in to centre half is disappointing. At least we aren’t playing with 3 strikers which was very silly last weekend.

Kennedy must be injured. Doesn’t even make the bench.
Transfer window not closed yet. Only played for one club this season and could still move elsewhere.