Dunfermline Athletic vs Partick Thistle

I was really impressed with turner in the two play off games against us and was genuinely surprised when Dunfermline allowed him to leave. Hoped Morton would have offered him something but we can't compete with Partick.
He'd decided he was off as far back as November.

24 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
14 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:
I was really impressed with turner in the two play off games against us and was genuinely surprised when Dunfermline allowed him to leave. Hoped Morton would have offered him something but we can't compete with Partick.

He'd decided he was off as far back as November.

What actually happened with Turner at Dunfermline? 

30 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

What actually happened with Turner at Dunfermline? 

I don’t think we’re going to hear the full story,  but the general feel is he was offered an extension, turned it down,  acted billy big baws and thought he was destined for bigger things,  hearts apparently made a move for him in January (which in typical Nielsen fashion was badly done)   When he didn’t get that he completely spat the dummy and became disruptive. 

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

I don’t think we’re going to hear the full story,  but the general feel is he was offered an extension, turned it down,  acted billy big baws and thought he was destined for bigger things,  hearts apparently made a move for him in January (which in typical Nielsen fashion was badly done)   When he didn’t get that he completely spat the dummy and became disruptive. 

He was right though. He’s better than that Dunfermline Pish.