Dunfermline Athletic vs Partick Thistle

On 04/08/2021 at 20:54, Stoo61 said:

It'll come together this time round. Reckon its one of those seasons. 

I'm going to got 5-2 Pars. 

Two O Hara tap ins, one Wighton deft beauty, Gaspuitis  header and......f**k it, wee Kai maisy. EASY EASY EASY!

This aged like a fine Bordeaux.

3-0 in your 1st home fixture, ooft.

On 02/08/2021 at 16:33, Stoo61 said:

Absolute skoosh on Saturday, 4-1 minimum. 

On 04/08/2021 at 20:54, Stoo61 said:

It'll come together this time round. Reckon its one of those seasons. 

I'm going to got 5-2 Pars. 

Two O Hara tap ins, one Wighton deft beauty, Gaspuitis  header and......f**k it, wee Kai maisy. EASY EASY EASY!

On 06/08/2021 at 09:53, The Saline Hill Puma said:

I was looking forward to this game but sadly having to attend with @Chicken Wing. Anyway this should be a easy home win. Partick are dross. 

Pointing Laughing GIF

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Fucks sake Dunfermline - bets on for the title and you start like this. You fancy playing with some central midfielders at any point?

Don't come on here all Billy Big Baws because you managed a draw at home with *checks notes* Arbroath 

1 minute ago, jagfox BLM said:

Don't come on here all Billy Big Baws because you managed a draw at home with *checks notes* Arbroath 

Ayr being shite isn’t up for debate, this is going to be our worst season for a long time. Dunfermline on the other hand have made some very good signings, but for the second week in a row have decided defensive central midfielders aren’t required! 

Can't quite believe what I have just watched.

Grant is in fantasy land with his tactics. That back 3 is a fucking comedy act. The three stooges. The keeper is fucking horrendously bad.

We go from disaster to disaster with goalkeepers. A bit like our selection of managers. Another good budget fucked by the  look of it.

Just now, Chubbychops said:

You will not get it easier than that. Hard to tell how good Partick were, due to how bad we were. 

Kind of a reverse of the League Cup game, where I felt Dunfermline scored 4 goals without actually having to do very much.

Still early days and I’m sure signings to be made by everyone, so don’t think anyone can get carried away yet.

That was bad. Really, Really Bad.

17 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

, but for the second week in a row have decided defensive central midfielders aren’t required! 

That isn’t something getting decided on a weekly basis.  We only have one and he’s out injured,  signing a 2nd one isn’t required when you can just play wingers there instead according to grant.