Jump to content

St Mirren v Hearts


Recommended Posts

Bring it on.

One of the few pluses of the current crowd restrictions are- no Jambos in Paisley next week.

Saints to bring Hearts back down to earth - 2-0 Saints. 

Edited by Munoz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rename this thread "St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)" immediately please. XR38Eng.png

 

Beni and the Tynecastle Jets will see off the SIMD basement-dwellers with ease. 

Edited by SEETHING
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Rename this thread "St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)" immediately please. XR38Eng.png

 

Beni and the Tynecastle Jets will see off the SIMD basement-dwellers with ease. 

Naw.

gettyimages-1206599369-1024x1024.jpg

Edited by Munoz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Biscuits said:

On tonight's showing nothing to fear here. Hearts are shite.

3-0 saints

Didn't watch, but apparently hearts had 20% possession tonight. All you have to do is give them the ball and they get all confused.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crazy talk !


If it was a cup final, a cup semi or a relegation decider we’d certainly win. We’ve got Hearts on toast, when it matters.
Early season fayre?
Meh.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lex said:

It’s not a crunch game, so Hearts will probably win.

You can be 100% sure St Mirren fans will find a way to retcon it into a crunch game if they win.

The match that was crucial in stopping Hearts winning a century of points this season, perhaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, DC92 said:

You can be 100% sure St Mirren fans will find a way to retcon it into a crunch game if they win.

The match that was crucial in stopping Hearts winning a century of points this season, perhaps.

We absolutely will be.

You can never underestimate the role these early games will go on to play later on in the season.

Screenshot_20210801-073859.png

Edited by Coventry Saint
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Munoz said:

Bring it on.

One of the few pluses of the current crowd restrictions are- no Jambos in Paisley next week.

Saints to bring Hearts back down to earth - 2-0 Saints. 

1039 fans 🤣 that’ll make the difference!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

A must not lose game for St Mirren if they are to achieve their ultimate goal of scraping into the top 6 50 points behind the champions.

Didn't fancy inserting an amusing post to match your pseudonym?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Screenshot_20210801-073859.png

I absolutely fucking love that result. It shows the only people at fault for losing the league title were Hearts themselves. Not that anyone ever doubted that, other than the Hearts fans of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If nothing else I appreciate St Mirren building their ground right next to a train station, and am sad I can’t come this time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...