St Mirren v Hearts

17 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

You guys really need to move on its what YOU did at Dundee that lost you the league.. Probably St Mirren beating you at Love Street 6-2 the same season played its part. 

17 hours ago, Ric said:

btw, can you imagine the cringe of posting a video of a game from nearly 40 years ago, a game your club wasn't playing in, then blaming that club for your own club failing to get a single point from their own game. Thankfully most people would realise what a minter of a post that would be and don't do it.

17 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

All of Scottish football fans would have been delighted to see a none old firm club win the league title.  Some Hearts fans get that some of the older bitter ones can't see past their blinkers. 

16 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Jim Stewart, ex-Rangers, current bluenose...aye right you are.

Bonner makes at least 5 saves plus another attempt knocked off the line, to say we weren't trying stinks of pish.

Still, 2 Albert Kidd goals in the last 8 minutes of the season is all our fault.

Got a few reactions there, good :)

Of course it was up to us to get a point, the only unanswered question is how the f**k the whole team succumbed to a mystery virus or food poisoning or whatever the f**k it was the night before the game

17 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

This never gets old.

St Mirren could have fielded an 80yo granny in goal in that game (might have been an improvement tbf) and it wouldn't have mattered a toss if we'd done our job.

The effort levels and happiness of St Mirren players at Love Street have become the stuff of urban myth, but the blame for us not getting the job done lies with us.  And that idiot Crombie obviously.

Can't really bring myself to try and have a rivalry with St Mirren

Is that the Hearts supporting referee who did not want to look biased in our favour?

Allegedly told to not give us a penalty?

Edited by Craigie Jambo
typo

6 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Of course it was up to us to get a point, the only unanswered question is how the f**k the whole team succumbed to a mystery virus or food poisoning or whatever the f**k it was the night before the game

Is that the Hearts supporting referee who did not want to look biased in our favour?

Allegedly told to not give us a penalty?

I've no idea if he was told not to, seems extremely unlikely, but he certainly made a terrible decision at nil nil

17 minutes ago, Empty It said:
25 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:
When's the next Hearts-St. Mirren match? This thread has been gold.

The St Mirren bhoys don't take defeat very well.

Not something we concern ourselves with in cup semis and finals against Hearts.

14 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Ah, the old back-tracking accusation; how insulting

I never accused you of anything, you literally admitted to it in your previous post.

On 10/08/2021 at 04:31, Craigie Jambo said:

What I did say was trying to blame others for your failings is cringey af, especially as it was nigh on 40 years ago. The reason I said that is because it's true.