Queens v Kilmarnock

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Seems to be for international subscribers, with audio for those on Plague Island.

Ah cheers, it's actually just been posted on the Killie TV website, audio only for international subscribers, looks like it's the same fee but with fewer games this season which is rather disappointing.

36 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Ah cheers, it's actually just been posted on the Killie TV website, audio only for international subscribers, looks like it's the same fee but with fewer games this season which is rather disappointing.

Bit slow with all this technology stuff, does this mean I can’t watch on firestick?

Hypothetically speaking if someone turned up to this game with a ticket for the home end when they actually supported the other team would they be subject to any checks before gaining entry? Will they check to make sure I’ve got 10 fingers and then when they find I do realise I’m not a local and stop me getting in?

Hypothetically.

11 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Hypothetically speaking if someone turned up to this game with a ticket for the home end when they actually supported the other team would they be subject to any checks before gaining entry? Will they check to make sure I’ve got 10 fingers and then when they find I do realise I’m not a local and stop me getting in?

Hypothetically.

The flies swarming around you would give it away. 

17 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Hypothetically.

All those with non D&G postal addresses on their ID to be given a simple QoS general knowledge test - fail and your not getting in.

hypothetically of course.

Edited by Dougie Mills

Will they check to make sure I’ve got 10 fingers and then when they find I do realise I’m not a local and stop me getting in?
Hypothetically.

I think having 10 fingers would be a dead giveaway you're from Ayrshire m8 and you'd be turned away. Down here we have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Any pub recommendations lads?

Nearest pubs (4 or 5 of them close together )  are about 5 minutes walk from Palmerston  at Galloway Street/Market Square heading towards town.  Spread Eagle,  Globe, Salutation and Devorgilla.  Or you can head over the bridge into town where there are some to suit every taste. At the top end of Buccleuch Street there's Robert The Bruce (Weatherspoons)  or nearer the bridge the Cavens Arms,  more for food. I'm not sure if the bar at the ground will be open or if they're still doing bottle beers in The QoS  Arena. 

44 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think having 10 fingers would be a dead giveaway you're from Ayrshire m8 and you'd be turned away. Down here we have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.

You literally learn something new every day. Never heard about the distinction between thumbs, fingers before.

If you see me at the game tomorrow feel free to screw your fingers and thumb on one hand into a wee ball and punch me right in the mouth. I’ll be the guy wearing the blue and white scarf.

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

No Chima or Connelly for Queens.  Cochrane only on the bench.

Fear-o-meter dial heading into red territory.

We always seem to lose players during the week. What do they do in training - hand to hand combat?