Queens v Kilmarnock

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
1 minute ago, Killiefan said:
You maybe win next week 

That'd be quite an achievement tbh...

Tbf you looked far better than Ayr, few of your players look capable. Surprisingly Gibson looking really composed and the boy Junior? looked decent but raw.

Well it wasn't pretty but 6 points and 2 clean sheets is a decent start considering we're a completely new team.

Queens left back was on it, didn't give Burke any space at all.

Decent stream and quite enjoyed the commentary, did I hear correctly that the guy doing it was only 20? I may have misheard him.

Seagulls.

Your left back certainly kept Burkie as quiet as i can remember. As some one mentioned the fact that he ran back to fist bump him showed his respect 

the big centre half also kept Innes Cameron living on scraps, when he ran riot against ayr at times…

For any consolation you looked much better defensively than ayr and offered more going forward.

Thought game turned when Robinson came on and this coincided with queens sitting back

Tbf you looked far better than Ayr, few of your players look capable. Surprisingly Gibson looking really composed and the boy Junior? looked decent but raw.

You missed my joke. We aren't playing next week. Thanks for the kind words though :)

Queens left back was on it, didn't give Burke any space at all.

He actually wasn't left back he was clearly just deployed to man mark Burke. There was a part in the second half where Burke was practically at the half way line (while you were attacking much further up the park) and Nditi was just standing waiting for him to get up with play [emoji38] You don't see the whole pitch on the stream of course and in probably did look like he was LB.

1 minute ago, flood said:

Your left back certainly kept Burkie as quiet as i can remember. As some one mentioned the fact that he ran back to fist bump him showed his respect 

the big centre half also kept Innes Cameron living on scraps, when he ran riot against ayr at times…

For any consolation you looked much better defensively than ayr and offered more going forward.

Thought game turned when Robinson came on and this coincided with queens sitting back

Nditi has played at right centre back of a back three in the league cup games and today was asked to man mark Burke. What a job he did, seriously impressed with how he has adapted to the step up from Forfar last season. 

Didn’t think Killie had much in midfield, thought Alston and Murray were pretty poor and like you say looked much more dangerous when Robinson came on. 

38 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You missed my joke. We aren't playing next week. Thanks for the kind words though :)

He actually wasn't left back he was clearly just deployed to man mark Burke. There was a part in the second half where Burke was practically at the half way line (while you were attacking much further up the park) and Nditi was just standing waiting for him to get up with play emoji38.png You don't see the whole pitch on the stream of course and in probably did look like he was LB.

Thought the stream was good, commentator was decent although did seem as if he had a bit of Colombian marching powder at times.

Burke was very upset from about 15 minutes in. I'm sure he'll be quietly upset tonight when he reflects on being unable to get the better of a Championship rookie. Unless of course you believe the bullshit that players only care about 3 points and not their own personal performance in which case I'm sure he'll be delighted tonight.

If any 37 year-old is going to be upset tonight, it'll be Willie Gibson, who'll have to live with the embarrassment of trying to bam up our support only to suffer a crushing late defeat. Poor guy.

55 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Decent stream and quite enjoyed the commentary, did I hear correctly that the guy doing it was only 20? I may have misheard him.

Don't know for sure, but could be right. Won't be far of if it's not 20.

43 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

He actually wasn't left back he was clearly just deployed to man mark Burke. There was a part in the second half where Burke was practically at the half way line (while you were attacking much further up the park) and Nditi was just standing waiting for him to get up with play emoji38.png You don't see the whole pitch on the stream of course and in probably did look like he was LB.

Pros and cons here. Nditi was indeed excellent and kept Burke out of the game. However, Burke, or probably Tommy Wright, knew what they were doing bringing Burke deeper and more central, pulling Nditi with him and allowing space for Naismith to attack.

Ally Roy was having to track back and although neither Burke or Roy were on the pitch when the goal scored, it obviously came from Naismith playing high up.

Promising signs from Queens. Got in some good positions against a good side, both Paton and Nditi could've scored, and should've at least hit the target.