Queens v Kilmarnock

You did ok with 10 men today. Not sure how you'd get on with 9 mind you.

Burke will be seeing Nditi in his sleep tonight. A superb man marking performance from the guy.
Very good performance from one outfield player. No threat whatsoever from the other nine.

Quite gutted after that. It's as good a defensive performance we've had in years. Nditi marking Burke out the game combined with pressure from our other defenders meant crosses were to a minimum which automatically made us stronger at the back. Fair play to AJ who got that part absolutely spot on today. Being so heavy defensively meant we couldn't be as dangerous going forward today but even so we could have grabbed a couple on another day. Roy's cutback and Nditi blasting over being the best chances.

We really missed Connolly's closing down today and particularly nearer the end when Killie were getting far too much of the ball and it looked inevitable that the goal was coming. I think AJ's only mistake today was taking McGrory off. I felt he kept our shape well in there today and when Cochrane came on he was more attack minded. Leaving us weaker defensively. The goal was the best move of the game and frustratingly it was one of only two Killie chances. Cowie with a superb save for the other one.

No failures today but Nditi was fantastic. I doubt Burke will have a quieter game in the division this season. Thoroughly deserving of his MOTM.

Two games in a row we've lost when we've deserved something. That can't go on much longer. I'm not too worried just now given we probably expected to have 0 points right now. If we start to lose these games against teams who'll be down the bottom half with us then the panic will set in.

Great to be back and see away fans behind the goal again.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Quite gutted after that. It's as good a defensive performance we've had in years. Nditi marking Burke out the game combined with pressure from our other defenders meant crosses were to a minimum which automatically made us stronger at the back. Fair play to AJ who got that part absolutely spot on today. Being so heavy defensively meant we couldn't be as dangerous going forward today but even so we could have grabbed a couple on another day. Roy's cutback and Nditi blasting over being the best chances.

We really missed Connolly's closing down today and particularly nearer the end when Killie were getting far too much of the ball and it looked inevitable that the goal was coming. I think AJ's only mistake today was taking McGrory off. I felt he kept our shape well in there today and when Cochrane came on he was more attack minded. Leaving us weaker defensively. The goal was the best move of the game and frustratingly it was one of only two Killie chances. Cowie with a superb save for the other one.

No failures today but Nditi was fantastic. I doubt Burke will have a quieter game in the division this season. Thoroughly deserving of his MOTM.

Two games in a row we've lost when we've deserved something. That can't go on much longer. I'm not too worried just now given we probably expected to have 0 points right now. If we start to lose these games against teams who'll be down the bottom half with us then the panic will set in.

Great to be back and see away fans behind the goal again.

I thought Gibson was announced as sponsors MOM. 

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

More of our fans in the home end than home supporters. Felt like I was back in the East Stand today.

Very quiet bunch until the goal. Arbroath's 3 fans were more vocal when down here. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
1 minute ago, Fae_the_ said:
I thought Gibson was announced as sponsors MOM. 

I thought it was Nditi but wouldn't put money on in as didn't hear it clearly tbh.

Don't know who picks it but I thought they gave it to Gibson maybe to wind Killie fans who were giving him stick. 

Don't know who picks it but I thought they gave it to Gibson maybe to wind Killie fans who were giving him stick. 
Nditi was clear MOM dunno how gibson got it. Gutted but we move on

Clearly misheard then. Gibson run him close tbf and can't grudge him it. But Burke will be one of the players in the division and his crosses are ridiculously good. That Nditi nullified him is deserving of the award but can see how Gibson got it. If you don't keep a close eye on someone man marking I suppose you're less likely to notice it.