Queens v Kilmarnock

Deserved a draw but the later it went and with us sitting deeper it  wasn't a great surprise we conceded.  We had a few good chances to score but lacked composure in front of goal. Two reasonable displays but its goals that count. 

You did ok with 10 men today. Not sure how you'd get on with 9 mind you.

Burke will be seeing Nditi in his sleep tonight. A superb man marking performance from the guy.
Superb man marking performance but still going home a loser.

1 minute ago, cass316 said:
3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
You did ok with 10 men today. Not sure how you'd get on with 9 mind you.

Burke will be seeing Nditi in his sleep tonight. A superb man marking performance from the guy.

Yep,  I doubt if Burke will be too upset as long as the team won. 

Get over what? Am just telling you how it is. Yous were lucky, and did not deserve to win. And your fans at the game were a disgrace.

Get over it pal. Impressed with centre half and your left back also your commentator was good, came across as if he had a carry out with him.

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Deserved a draw but the later it went and with us sitting deeper it  wasn't a great surprise we conceded.  We had a few good chances to score but lacked composure in front of goal. Two reasonable displays but its goals that count. 

Precisely this.

We got much too deep in the few minutes before the goal.  It meant one decent pass was getting them in, and so it transpired.

Two very late winners conceded in successive weeks.  

Just now, Queens1919 said:

Get over what? Am just telling you how it is. Yous were lucky, and did not deserve to win. And your fans at the game were a disgrace.

Their fans were quiet as a mouse until they scored. Don’t see the issue. 

Yep,  I doubt if Burke will be too upset as long as the team won. 

Burke was very upset from about 15 minutes in. I'm sure he'll be quietly upset tonight when he reflects on being unable to get the better of a Championship rookie. Unless of course you believe the bullshit that players only care about 3 points and not their own personal performance in which case I'm sure he'll be delighted tonight.