Queens v Kilmarnock

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Prior to last season he hadn't played in this league for four years.

I really meant "ages" as "the majority of last season" - genuinely wasn't taking the piss, apologies if that's how it came across. 

Just get this deleted, jinxing b*****d. He's been one of the best players in this league for ages! [emoji23]
Looking forward to this game despite missing out on a ticket - must have tried about eight and a half minutes after they went on sale. Anyway, it'll be nice to actually play against a team looking to play football - hoping for any result that keeps the unbeaten run going. 
More on sale at 9am

I really liked Gibson as a Killie player. Once, at rugby park, one of his training shots went wide and smacked a wee fella square in the face. Willie immediately bolts up the tunnel, only to come back with a pair of his legendary 2 sizes too big luminous green boots for the boy. Good lad.

He's a huffy piece of fucking pish that I'm actually shocked is still getting a game anywhere near this level.
Did watch the Friday night games last season, excel may be strong but fair fucks as he didn't look out of place. Think that says more about the league than him and his attitude mind.

He's 36 and was our best player last season. A fair few opposition fans commented on his performances as well. Of course he's excelled. He had a rotten game against ICT when Kai Kennedy rinsed him (he'll do that to far younger and better players than Gibson mind you) but other than that he was generally solid every week.

His attitude is spot on now and he's clearly matured with age. You genuinely think that's down to the the division?

I’m m assuming Gibson has matured (?) but think he went in the huff at Killie, Pars and Falkirk previously. Either a bit unlucky or he was just a p***k.

Wullie was always a hothead, even at us. He's clearly matured and is playing some of his best football for us. I'd argue he's better now than he was when he first broke through for us.

Had flashbacks to the 1990s using that website. Started worrying someone was going to ring the house phone and it would kick me off the internet. 

After a full half an hour of wrestling their god awful website with its timeouts and crashes, I got me and the wee man tickets for terracing. Delighted

Had flashbacks to the 1990s using that website. Started worrying someone was going to ring the house phone and it would kick me off the internet. 
After a full half an hour of wrestling their god awful website with its timeouts and crashes, I got me and the wee man tickets for terracing. Delighted
Might be worth checking your dial up connection m8. It took me about 2 minutes to find the page and purchase my ticket.

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Might be worth checking your dial up connection m8. It took me about 2 minutes to find the page and purchase my ticket.

Aye but there was high demand when I was on and the site was struggling. Probably be more away fans than home fans on Sat.

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Are we opening the Terregles end?  I thought Oakbank Terrace was for home fans only surely. 

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wullie was always a hothead, even at us. He's clearly matured and is playing some of his best football for us. I'd argue he's better now than he was when he first broke through for us.

Think his strop was pretty justified with us, as our then assistant manager - who you might be interested to hear has "been places and done 'hings" - used his bogus column in one of the redtops to slag him off while he was still at the club.