Inverness vs Raith Rovers

29 minutes ago, RiG said:

McHattie was released in the summer. Looked...okay when he played but as was the case with Toshney he was just crocked too often to make it worthwhile keeping him on. 

Braw.

Interesting to see how Duku gets on actually.  There is no doubt there is a player there, double figures at this level over a season isn't to be sniffed at.   

7 minutes ago, renton said:

Will ICT have ppv available for Saturday?

Yeah we've changed away from the Pixellot setup (thank Christ) and are using the Scottish Football Online (?) setup which I think some other sides used last season for handling payments and we seem to be using our own cameras which seem to be a marked improvement on last season. Admittedly I haven't used it yet but it was apparently pretty good during some of the recent League Cup games.

https://www.ictfc.tv/

Can’t see any changes in personnel in defence. Suspect it’ll just be a case of going with the same system but having worked a bit more on shape at the back and defending set pieces all week.  For 68 minutes we were phenomenal.  Yeah, you can’t ignore the chaotic finish to the game but I still think it’s a bit of a freak 20 minutes that won’t be repeated (Hopefully!) 

Edited by roverthemoon

Duku clearly harbours a lot of bitterness for his lack of action after January. I'm sure he won't see his dismal contributions quite the same way we did either. 

He will definitely score, that's for sure. Even more inevitable than James Keatings' standard goal against us. 

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Yeah we've changed away from the Pixellot setup (thank Christ) and are using the Scottish Football Online (?) setup which I think some other sides used last season for handling payments and we seem to be using our own cameras which seem to be a marked improvement on last season. Admittedly I haven't used it yet but it was apparently pretty good during some of the recent League Cup games.

https://www.ictfc.tv/

Yikes, £15! High so far this year.

4 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Never mind the price or the picture quality, is there a different commentator to last season? 

If not, my fifteen quid stays in my sky rocket. 

Yes, last seasons commentator has been shifted to stadium announcer duties.

Duku clearly harbours a lot of bitterness for his lack of action after January. I'm sure he won't see his dismal contributions quite the same way we did either. 
He will definitely score, that's for sure. Even more inevitable than James Keatings' standard goal against us. 
I love how he gave it Billy big baws on twitter. He was a fucking nobody before he joined us. He left a nobody because he couldn't get a contract. He will be gone out of Scotland by June next year.
If we had offered any kind of contract he would have snapped your hands off for it, don't kid yourself otherwise.

14 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

I love how he gave it Billy big baws on twitter. He was a fucking nobody before he joined us. He left a nobody because he couldn't get a contract. He will be gone out of Scotland by June next year.
If we had offered any kind of contract he would have snapped your hands off for it, don't kid yourself otherwise.

Duku hat trick incoming.

Odd one Duku giving it to Rovers fans on twitter. He was widely well received, had plenty who called for him to get a better run in the side towards the end of the season but in the end just wasn't good enough to get in the first XI, so left. I'm not really sure what else there is to it.

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Odd one Duku giving it to Rovers fans on twitter. He was widely well received, had plenty who called for him to get a better run in the side towards the end of the season but in the end just wasn't good enough to get in the first XI, so left. I'm not really sure what else there is to it.

It looks more like it's Kieran MacDonald who has now shat it and deleted all his Tweets.

What was said?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

It looks more like it's Kieran MacDonald who has now shat it and deleted all his Tweets.

What was said?

Not sure on the context, but I saw something about him saying he was offered a new deal and actually refused to sign.  Which isn't quite true I don't think.