Inverness vs Raith Rovers

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Accies and Hearts fans might need to correct me on this, maybe he was absolutely central to their titles, I can't claim any real knowledge of those teams, that's just how it appears to me.

When he joined us I was pretty pleased with the signing only for a Hamilton Accies-supporting friend to warn me not to get too excited and that he would be essentially, on the whole, mediocre.  I think that's really how he turned out for us overall.

I think Deas has been better at left back than he was at centre back, where he was bang average last season. He was excellent on Saturday. He doesn’t offer anywhere near as much as Harper going forward but he is much better defensively which is what we are needing right now.

Carson to stay at RB too. I’d like Duffy to get another shot to see if he improves but with only two spaces in the centre of the park it works out better playing Carson as a full back.

As I sat in the car park watching the rain fall like stair rods, I observed eight or nine campervans roll in, fair enough I thought, folks are on their holidays.

Then f**k me! someone pulls in with a canoe, bikes on the roof-rack then if that wasn't enough, a fucking dinghy on a trailer.

Just goes to show, all kinds of people go to all lengths to watch Scottish football.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

As I sat in the car park watching the rain fall like stair rods, I observed eight or nine campervans roll in, fair enough I thought, folks are on their holidays.

Then f**k me! someone pulls in with a canoe, bikes on the roof-rack then if that wasn't enough, a fucking dinghy on a trailer.

Just goes to show, all kinds of people go to all lengths to watch Scottish football.

I was parked in the car park right in front of a VW van, possibly a Transporter, too big for a Crafter, that the owners (The Caley fans) looked to have converted into a caravan type arrangement.  They had a wee cooker and sofa etc installed.  Looked pretty sweet.