Inverness vs Raith Rovers

36 minutes ago, renton said:

So, to be clear, Rovers are going into this one on the back of a demoralising collapse, the loss of our remaining main midfield player to injury, away to a team we haven't beaten in normal time in 20 odd years and who have signed an ex player of ours who clearly has a point he wants to prove to the Rovers management. 

Ooft.

So you think ICT 0 - 3 Raith Rovers as well then?

2 hours ago, renton said:

So, to be clear, Rovers are going into this one on the back of a demoralising collapse, the loss of our remaining main midfield player to injury, away to a team we haven't beaten in normal time in 20 odd years and who have signed an ex player of ours who clearly has a point he wants to prove to the Rovers management. 

Ooft.

"Always look on the bright side of life..…" 

It's that long ago it feels like I wisnae long out of short breeks 😲 when big Marv and Didier Agathe destroyed a somewhat slow pedestrian ICT defence back in September 1999...last century no less!😲

Early weather warning incoming!

Flood alerts just been issued for tomorrow covering all of the North including Inverness. Thunderstorms and flash flooding the main issue. Anyone travelling up be careful and just got to hope that it won't have too much impact on the game given how flat the land is by the firth.

I remember that happened once before got the train up and by the time we arrived in Perth the game had been cancelled. A few left the train there to come back to Kirkcaldy but the majority stayed on the train as a few had booked overnight accomodation in Inverness. When we arrived up there the sun was splitting the sky I think they were possibly a tad early in cancelling that day. But who knows what the ground conditions were like.

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Limited catering will be available and no mention of use of face coverings...

I would say you'll almost certainly be required to remove face coverings whilst eating a pie or other similar and traditional savoury snack.

I'd rather we used it to experiment with our midfield. The place is fucking cursed and I doubt the rovers will win there in my life time so we're fucked anyway might as well make use of the run out. 

I find it impossible to get excited about games against Inverness, as all they do is provide misery for us. 

The nadir must have been the Scottish Cup QF, cancelled when I was sitting in Pitlochry having  my breakfast, but travelled up anyway to find the most gloriously sunny day. 

We were expected to take a massive support that day, then we went back on the Tuesday with about 150 fans and I’m not sure we managed a shot at goal. Meanwhile Barrie MacKay, arguably my least favourite Raith player of all time,  lasted about 80 minutes without touching the ball. Atrocious. 

2-0 Inverness, with a Duku hat-trick. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

I mind the first couple of years we used to play each other you used to provide us with a zero lube bumming every time, courtesy of guys like Dargo and Agathe.