Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

21 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I like how Dundee fans claim Adam is a Dee.  He's one of the biggest ***s going.

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Presumably Bain back to Dundee will happen fairly soon.

Someone's desperate for a bite. 

Not up for this one tomorrow. I fear a thumping.

I’m with you but it’s a hit to nothing really. Aim to Hart’s left and harass him when he has the ball at his feet. Cannot believed Celtic signed him and McCarthy. Fucking awful signings for them.

If you had asked me which Premiership club had just signed a reasonably high-profile midfielder who has been unable to stay fit for the past five or so seasons, and is already the wrong side of 30, I'd have immediately said Dundee. Finances aside, had we actually signed McCarthy I'd have felt nothing more than 'here we fucking go again...' apathy and resignation. The fact he's pitched up at Celtic can only be for 'cultural' reasons. It makes no sense otherwise.

Realistically we should be getting at the very least a draw out of this game, but all things considered you just know Celtic are going to give us about 4. Sake. 

I've always thought that most teams are already beat mentally before they go out against Selik or Rangers but send them out in neutral strips and balaclavas (ironically) and it would be different game. 

4-0 Celtic. 

Big Ange is an Athenian b*****d. 

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It is always humorous seeing that pendulum swing from casual hyperbolic optimism to crushing nihilism the day before a match where we're underdogs.

6-0 Dundee.

Thought Dundee were quite good last week against St Mirren, certainly better than United were against Aberdeen last week and look at what they done to Rangers! Will be a tough game but confident we can walk away with three points. Any big hitters missing for the Dee? Could Sheridan or Cummings start this week? Hopefully Soro can keep Adam quiet!

Just now, candycelt said:

Thought Dundee were quite good last week against St Mirren, certainly better than United were against Aberdeen last week and look at what they done to Rangers! Will be a tough game but confident we can walk away with three points. Any big hitters missing for the Dee? Could Sheridan or Cummings start this week? Hopefully Soro can keep Adam quiet!

Max Anderson, and Cammy K...

Nah, sorry, I can't bring myself to pretend that's funny.