Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

All this diddy bravado needs addressing and we need to give someone a skelping to kickstart our season.

5-0 Celtic. 

more than likely ...the amusing thing is you all think walloping a team with a fraction of your budget is great...yet when regularly whupped in europe you all start crying about how unfair it all is that a team with tons more money give you a hiding.

10 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

more than likely ...the amusing thing is you all think walloping a team with a fraction of your budget is great...yet when regularly whupped in europe you all start crying about how unfair it all is that a team with tons more money give you a hiding.

Doesn’t apply to us, the teams that give us a whupping in Europe usually have considerably less money than we do

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Doesn’t apply to us, the teams that give us a whupping in Europe usually have considerably less money than we do

aye lately🤣..im more thinking of the wallopings psg and barca have given you in the last few years....you have fans and management complaining on how unfair it all is..then on the Saturday you whup a team like dundee 4/5/6-0 and its great no mention of the huge gulf in resources.

aye lately[emoji1787]..im more thinking of the wallopings psg and barca have given you in the last few years....you have fans and management complaining on how unfair it all is..then on the Saturday you whup a team like dundee 4/5/6-0 and its great no mention of the huge gulf in resources.

Don’t worry m8 if we scud you at the weekend I’ll be sure to mention the gulf in resources.

34 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Would be happy with a win aff the arse of Charlie Adams,Given the last week with ex-players coming back to bite us eg. Sviatchenko,MacKay-Steven and Gordon maybe Cillian Sheridan has his part to play I fecking hope not.

That would be absolutely delightful. 

13 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Would be happy with a win aff the arse of Charlie Adams,Given the last week with ex-players coming back to bite us eg. Sviatchenko,MacKay-Steven and Gordon maybe Cillian Sheridan has his part to play I fecking hope not.

I presume the boy McCarthy will be out injured again. Knocked Celtic back time and time again when fit but signs a 3 year deal when he’s a crock 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I presume the boy McCarthy will be out injured again. Knocked Celtic back time and time again when fit but signs a 3 year deal when he’s a crock 😂😂😂

He's expected to miss our game.