Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

Just leaving the belters that are St Mirren fans in peace. Also, we should have this thread devoid of Celtic fans for a bit too which is a blessing since they have 2 games to play before this.

Can't let these diddies derail our Champions League charge imo

image.png.d0e67c934e3cc6507de37dd8a2cec5cb.png

On a more serious note, we might not have a right back available for this game. Sweeney did better than expected, so I'd certainly consider starting him at CB and have McGhee in midfield as he should be. I've lost track of how long Byrne would need to isolate for, but doubt he's available again so it'll likely have to be Robertson again. Aside from that, no point worrying about this game as nothing is expected of us here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

If celtic get a poor result in their Europa qualifying game then they'll be under a shitload of pressure in this game, especially with the greatest fans ...... ready to riot if it doesn't go their way.

Can Dundee take advantage?

Celtic are an absolute shambles right now and are probably there for the taking more than at any other point in our history. Hopefully McPake watched their European game and against Hearts yesterday and can see how truly shite they are and is ready to exploit their numerous weaknesses. 

Prediction: 3 nil Celtic

Celtic are an absolute shambles right now and are probably there for the taking more than at any other point in our history. Hopefully McPake watched their European game and against Hearts yesterday and can see how truly shite they are and is ready to exploit their numerous weaknesses. 
Prediction: 3 nil Celtic
My worry is that McPake will give them way too much respect and put out a very negative defensive team.

I'd really like us to have a go at them.

If celtic get a poor result in their Europa qualifying game then they'll be under a shitload of pressure in this game, especially with the greatest fans ...... ready to riot if it doesn't go their way.
Can Dundee take advantage?
We will do what we always do when faced with a vulnerable OF side playing with little confidence. Lose 6-0.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

My worry is that McPake will give them way too much respect and put put a very negative defensive team.

I'd really like us to have a go at them.

Tbf the talking from Legzdins in the post-match interview suggests the team will be going into this with a win-it-all mentality for this one. We can certainly score against them I feel, it's the keeping goals out part which I am a bit more hesitant about.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee