Being Fat is Now Healthy?

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

This is from an old edition of a magazine that is famous for publishing utter shite on many topics, so Christ knows why it's got some folk frothing now.

It should go without saying, but if your significant other ever utters the words, "let's try this thing I read in Cosmo tonight", feign a headache.

Funnily enough, I first learned about feigning a headache from Cosmo...

5 hours ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, SANTAN said:
Just can't abuse the fatties online anymore without some snowflakes getting offended by it and causing a pile on. Make a reversing truck noise in public these days and you'll have Greenpeace at your door. [mention=76539]Empty It[/mention] I'll lend you my harpoon if they bring out the pitch forks. 

More getting at the point that both points should be able to be discussed without pile ons and people getting hysterical. I get that it's hard for you to understand between discussing the issue and insulting people.

We certainly don't want a pile-on involving the fatties

It's the fat people you see in mcdonalds that gets me, im not talking about just fat but physically struggling to get out the car fat. You can tell it's not just a one off visit, more than likely several times a week. I feel sorry that their parents never educated them better, even worse when you see a massive mum and dad taking their massive child to mcdonalds because they can't be bothered to cook properly.

Personally if i was built like an absolute unit i wouldn't go near junk food, crisps, sweets, fizzy juice etc

Edited by red23

48 minutes ago, red23 said:

It's the fat people you see in mcdonalds that gets me, im not talking about just fat but physically struggling to get out the car fat. You can tell it's not just a one off visit, more than likely several times a week. I feel sorry that their parents never educated them better, even worse when you see a massive mum and dad taking their massive child to mcdonalds because they can't be bothered to cook properly.

Personally if i was built like an absolute unit i wouldn't go near junk food, crisps, sweets, fizzy juice etc

I wouldn't like to be fat and Chinese near you and your burd.

Not true.  I find this pretty hard and this is I know down to mindset and many things you have already pointed out. 

Having conversed with you in the past, you are obviously an exception. But you could easily put weight on but, much like an obese person, your mindset would need to change radically to allow it

Having conversed with you in the past, you are obviously an exception. But you could easily put weight on but, much like an obese person, your mindset would need to change radically to allow it
You must have to put some effort it in to get to morbidly obese sizes tbh. I eat a helluva shite at times and combined with working shifts I can be eating a fair amount of junk at stupid hours of the day into the bargain. I'm still a healthy size and do next to no exercise.

If I have a bad takeaway week it makes me wonder what the hell these massive folk are doing to get so big.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You must have to put some effort it in to get to morbidly obese sizes tbh. I eat a helluva shite at times and combined with working shifts I can be eating a fair amount of junk at stupid hours of the day into the bargain. I'm still a healthy size and do next to no exercise.

If I have a bad takeaway week it makes me wonder what the hell these massive folk are doing to get so big.

Just as a warning, when you get past 40 it isn't always so easy, especially if your work is pretty sedentary. My beer belly blossomed, then it all came off again after a few months of hard physical work. Could be worth getting a gym routine going before it hits you. 

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I can see you looking down your nose... "Fucksake, look at the size of that one, butter the walls if she's coming in!"

wouldn't need to butter the walls, could use the sweat she'd build up going from the car to the front door.

obesity is a problem, not cured by eating more junk and consigning your kids to that same lifestyle is just a massive shame.